All About China > Share your love story

Kenny and Linda

<< < (2/13) > >>

shaun:
Wow.  Thank for writing Kenny.  I am struggling to get the applications written.  The struggle is not the application but the language barrier between Peggy and me.  So your story had removed the frustration of the struggle and reminded me of the goal that we all seek.

Great story and Thanks.

Shaun

Buzz:
Kenny, thanks for sharing your story.  We all want smooth sailing, but it is nice to know that when rough times hit, there is a support system in place to help us all.  I look forward to seeing the two ambassadors in a couple of months.  I wish you all the best.   buzz 

Paul Todd:
Hi Kenny,

A big well done to all 3 of you! Another success story! We all know it's not the easiest road to take but if you work together you can make the dream come true. Ming Zhi and I both wish you many happy years together. Every day with these fantastic women is a joy and I'm just like you when I think what have I done to deserve this!

ttwjr32:
I agree with Paul it is a joy with these ladies everyday even when they get a little cranky.

when Sara gets a little cranky i always tell her  " Ok Chairman Meow"  and she knows then
that she is sounding a little grumpy. lol!!!!!!!!

Scottish_Rob:
Kenny great read mate...CONGRATS to the 3 of you...hope you will live a happy and prosperious life... :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version