Author Topic: Talk with my mom- A traditional Chinese woman  (Read 6608 times)

shaun

Re: Talk with my mom- A traditional Chinese woman
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 05:13:16 am »
Wow, I understand China but I can't believe you can't get www.hulu.com in Canada. I used them because they have links everywhere else.  The only thing I do not like is that you think you are about to watch a movie or a TV show and it is only a trailer.  You have to do something called read and when I am going to bed reading is the last thing I want to do.  ;D

It there is a better service out there speak up.  I am game for something better all of the time.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 10:07:51 am »
I got the same message as you Mike.  Can't be streamed outside of the USA.

Offline Peter

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 09:09:59 am »
If you use a VPN-net I think you connect anywhere.. Of course you will have to pay for it but I guess it isn't too expensive. I know that you can access both Facebok and Twitter in China. I guess you also could access Youtube..
You could try www.strongvpn.com and read about this..

Peter ( I Spy )
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 11:43:29 am »
Yan,

Even though those were 'touching' scenes and dialogues, "Desperate Housewives" is probably the worst tv show about the way wives & mothers act. I know that it's American entertainment but they're the worst role model for any young women. Mostly, you see jealousy, manipulation, murder, infidelity & cat fights ... besides the cooking, family BBQ and sewing ... hahaha.

Thank you for your suggestion ,Chong, I know it is not a good role model, but I like the TV director’s sarcasm way . I heard Michelle Obama is also a fan of the show,donn't know is it true??
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 11:48:41 am by chen yan »
Love ,Joy ,Peace~