Author Topic: hand in hand P368  (Read 8674 times)

Offline Agarn

hand in hand P368
« on: May 23, 2009, 04:01:56 am »
Hi,  just about to write to a lady at this agency when I read about problems with them, any tips on what to look out for with them?  dont want to waste time, thanks.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
RE: hand in hand P368
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 10:08:40 am »
I would suggest you read, read and read everything here.  After a bit you will see the pattern emerge, some obvious, some not so.  Every agency's job is to translate exactly but, they also "help things along" by adding anything from a cute little term to full out and out lying.  That is what happened to me.  My thing is well documented here so I will not go into it.  A lot of our thing is a leap of faith.  You cant go into every letter or every cupid note with the attitude that they are scamming you.  But you keep your eyes and mind open.  Like I said read everything here and then if you have a particular question ask and you shall receive.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Martin

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 10:16:04 am »
ask and you shall receive.

Can I have $10 000

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 10:51:38 am »
me too please..........lol

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 12:31:02 pm »
Martin , Rob ... send me your bank account number and a check for $350 dollar's to my PO Box and I will send you the $10,000 right away .

Vince G

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 01:26:48 pm »
I liv in the america but was robed in Nigeria while bisiting. Plese sent me 10,000.00 USD western union so I comb bac hom.

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 04:14:19 pm »
pmsl vince ;)
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Jadams79

• http://www.myspace.com/norric_mitori
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 12:22:14 am »
Send  me a blank check signed please and I will make all of your wishes come true, or if you are feeling really generous, your platium credit card numbers along with personal pin numbers address and information.  I can guarentee all of your dreams come true.
Can't fix stupid.

Offline JimB

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 12:33:49 am »
Bunch of freeloaders.  I am the only known relative of the Prince of Nigeria.  All I need to do is send in $250.00 and I will receive a check via UPS for $250,000.00.  When I get it I can keep 20% just for my troubles. isnt that great?  Wow I am so lucky.

Vince G

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 12:51:16 am »
Jim you have no idea how sometimes I play them. I just come up with these things and they think I'm hooked. In the end I give them some choice words friends from South Africa thought me. :D

Offline JimB

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2009, 01:09:32 am »
I do too, I have fun with them. I write back that I have this scheme where we can turn this 250k into a million.  all they have to do is send me $500 and we can get it going.  I really had one guy going.  He said he saw the logic in it. But in the end he would not send the money.  Too bad.

Offline Danny

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 02:32:48 am »
Quote from: 'Agarn' pid='3538' dateline='1243065716'

Hi,  just about to write to a lady at this agency when I read about problems with them, any tips on what to look out for with them?  dont want to waste time, thanks.

I've been using this agency for nearly nine months and I couldn't be more impressed by them. I'm not sure what the problem other people are having. I am very grateful towards the agency.

Offline Agarn

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 08:36:11 am »
Thank you Danny,  this thread seemed to off on a tangent.

As it happens I noticed  this lady has a vidio as well as pics, looks a little different but I think real so I have written this morning

Vince G

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2009, 11:44:28 am »
I'm making this list and will re-post it whenever this same question is asked.

Writing through a new agency/What to look out for?

1. First EMF will most likely NOT be from the woman or will be a prewritten letter by her.

2. Saying she LOVES you and or can't live without you in first or second EMF letter.

3. A general form like continuing letter. Not saying anything more then what is in the profile.

4. An EMF NOT addressing anything asked or confirming the last letter sent.

5. Stating there is an emergency and send a certain amount.

6. A repeated sentence or paragraph from other letters.

98% of the time she will not or you will not receive any other contact information within the first few letters.

80% of the time you will not get any other photos requested until a relationship is steadied. (she knows you better)

60% chance if the agency has a bad reputation will attempt to deceive again.

90% chance the lady is real.

Don't ASSUME! You don't know until you start.

Offline Frans B

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2009, 11:12:11 pm »
So you guys think it is only Nigaria, if it wasn't for my personal control firewall on my computer I wouldn't have time to write this being too bussy handling all the requests from LEGIT American finance ripoffs, yes, LEGIT, the big (now bankrupt) banks wanting to loan me (not even an American and living halfway around the world from them) money at 3%. Of course they don't have the money it is just an accounting gimmick called cyber numbers generating customers on their accounting ledgers. Marvelous this fascist capitalism.
“But writing itself, writing the truth is a privilege and joy.
It is worth any inconvenience, any hardship.” -Andre Vltchek