Author Topic: hand in hand P368  (Read 8672 times)

Offline Agarn

RE: hand in hand P368
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 04:17:29 am »
Back to the matter in hand

The lady has replied with questions about things I wrote in my profile and sent a picture of her with her mother and has not mentioned that she loves me,[ although I did ask the interprtor not to flower the letters] so she may be real

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 01:07:43 pm »
I got ripped off in UK by an Englishman when I was in Nigeria for two months.  Why can't I do anything right.

Still back to Agarn

I expect that you will get a standard outdated message back from the agency and it will not be from the lady you are speaking to.  But add questions that you want answers to. They will have to put you in contact them.  I have had a problem with P368 Hand in Hand in so much they are sending messages and replying to messages from my lady.   To see just what the response is from this agency I have sent her an EMF, with her knowledge, bearing copies of emails and messages that have been sent in her name.  I also suggested to her in the EMF that she should not pay anymore more to this agency and she should demand a refund of what she had paid so far.  This was last night and when I just finished talking to her 3 hours ago she had not been told by the agency that there was an EMFfor her.
If you get a telephone number I can get my lady to call to check your lady out when I am in Zhuhai June, July and August.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 03:38:42 pm by Vince G »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Agarn

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 12:39:50 pm »
Thanks Willy

thats a good idea about phoning her, ill se how it goes over the next week or so.

Martin

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 01:04:00 pm »
Quote from: 'Agarn' pid='3652' dateline='1243168571'

Thank you Danny,  this thread seemed to off on a tangent.

As it happens I noticed  this lady has a vidio as well as pics, looks a little different but I think real so I have written this morning

Um...get used to it.  Even the most serious of posts get taken in a different direction with this crowd.

Vince G

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 01:06:48 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='3866' dateline='1243357663'
I also suggested to her in the EMF that she should not pay anymore more to this agency and she should demand a refund of what she had paid so far.

WHY? Did they do something wrong between you and your girl? Besides the first couple of  EMF's to you? In their eyes "Why would they give a refund for ALL the money?"
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 01:07:29 pm by Vince G »

• Board Moderator
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 01:55:48 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='4022' dateline='1243444008'

I also suggested to her in the EMF that she should not pay anymore more to this agency and she should demand a refund of what she had paid so far.

WHY? Did they do something wrong between you and your girl? Besides the first couple of  EMF's to you? In their eyes "Why would they give a refund for ALL the money?"

Still dealing with that one and will let you all know in due course of the result.  Just be wary of first contacts from ladies on this agencies address books.
Willy The Lpndoner

Spruik

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 04:53:04 pm »

I got ripped off in UK by an Englishman when I was in Nigeria for two months.  Why can't I do anything right.

Still back to Agarn

I expect that you will get a standard outdated message back from the agency and it will not be from the lady you are speaking to.  But add questions that you want answers to. They will have to put you in contact them.  I have had a problem with P368 Hand in Hand in so much they are sending messages and replying to messages from my lady.   To see just what the response is from this agency I have sent her an EMF, with her knowledge, bearing copies of emails and messages that have been sent in her name.  I also suggested to her in the EMF that she should not pay anymore more to this agency and she should demand a refund of what she had paid so far.  This was last night and when I just finished talking to her 3 hours ago she had not been told by the agency that there was an EMFfor her.
If you get a telephone number I can get my lady to call to check your lady out when I am in Zhuhai June, July and August.

This could get a little akward...

I am the third party. I received an initial admirer letter from this lady, and realised that she was also writing to Willy, based on two words he mentioned in his posts on chnlove.com.

I was under the impression that Willy had been writing to her for quite some time and was committed to her. So I thought the right thing to do is to notify him.

I cannot be certain but one of two possibilities exist:

1. The agency initiated the admirer letter, as well as follow-up letters (plural) and using her email box;

2. The lady initiated the admirer letter herself, but does not want to admit to Willy, who has been asking her about this.

I am emailing this post to Willy directly. Hope we are not going to have a sh!tfight over a woman... :(

Toon

• Board Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 06:20:48 pm »
No problem Tony – You know we are cool over this.

As far as I am concerned the initial admirer note and the follow up reply was solely down to the agency.  Probably because myself and my lady had stopped using EMF and do not use the agency they may have mistakenly thought that they could drum up some more business using someone who they thought may have been recently dropped!

She has told me she did not send the admirer note nor the reply and with the amount of contact we have every day I believe her.  I have no reason to doubt her and until I have a strong reason to change this opinion, then she will retain my loyalty and support.

I will be paying a call at this agency when I go over and I will report back to the forum what I find.

I will be there in a few weeks and will be staying for 6 more weeks and in that time I will be able to work out if we are a good or not.  I plan three more trips to and from China in the next 6 months only spending a total of 4 weeks in the UK to sort out my business and in that time we will know if the relationship is to be one that involves US or not.   I have spoken to her Mother on the phone - just a few words in Mandarin so have already broken the ice with her!  

So I am happy and we I have no problem with you Tony but I won’t give you the dates that I will be back in the UK just in case you sneak round whilst I am away. LOL

Willy the Londoner
Willy The Lpndoner

Martin

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 06:27:36 pm »
Guys...as far as I know, all the agencies provide this service...they send out admirer letters to the different men.  And obviously it works, as men write back.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 06:42:34 pm »
Quote from: 'Martin' pid='4041' dateline='1243463256'

Guys...as far as I know, all the agencies provide this service...they send out admirer letters to the different men.  And obviously it works, as men write back.

Do they all do the reply to the men's letters as well?  If my lady and I was not so strong this may have caused problems.
Willy The Lpndoner

Vince G

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 07:19:14 pm »
Here's a chance to see if they contact your lady about it. And how long it takes them to. They don't see any relationship going on between you and her. Your not writing in EMF's.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 07:19:33 pm by Vince G »

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 08:03:53 pm »

Yep, Ling told me she never sent any admiration emails - her agency did that and sent her the mens replies .
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2009, 02:08:59 pm »
They have told my lady that there is an EMF for her but as it is a holiday she will not be able to collect it until Monday!!!  

As an i have spoken on the phone to my ladys Mom, sister, brother in law a cousin and now her 12 year old niece and the last has the best English  of them all - But was quite upset that I did not know David Beckham - anyone got his address handy?
Willy The Lpndoner

Spruik

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2009, 06:12:12 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='4043' dateline='1243464154'

Do they all do the reply to the men's letters as well?  If my lady and I was not so strong this may have caused problems.

Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='4048' dateline='1243466354'

Here's a chance to see if they contact your lady about it. And how long it takes them to. They don't see any relationship going on between you and her. Your not writing in EMF's.

Since it is not exactly Asian/Chinese style for girls to approach guys initially (generally), should we discount the possibility that a lady simply prefers not to admit she initiated the first contact?

Especially if she is already communicating to someone. She is not bound to just one guy in the early stages. She may also consider the possibility of being disappointed on meeting and doesn't want to waste her time.

Even if admirer letters look similar (as they are composed by the translator and a standard format is used), does not necessarily mean the lady did not request it.

Toon

• Board Moderator
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2009, 06:27:58 am »
Quote from: 'Spruik' pid='4146' dateline='1243548732'

Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='4043' dateline='1243464154'

Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='4048' dateline='1243466354'

Since it is not exactly Asian/Chinese style for girls to approach guys initially (generally), should we discount the possibility that a lady simply prefers not to admit she initiated the first contact?

Especially if she is already communicating to someone. She is not bound to just one guy in the early stages. She may also consider the possibility of being disappointed on meeting and doesn't want to waste her time.

Even if admirer letters look similar (as they are composed by the translator and a standard format is used), does not necessarily mean the lady did not request it.

Toon

Your right there - the old saying comes to mind - 'What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander'  I expect many of us started by writing to several ladies at the same time before cutting down to one.
Willy
Willy The Lpndoner