Author Topic: hand in hand P368  (Read 8671 times)

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
RE: hand in hand P368
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2009, 10:20:47 am »
Danny , are you using a phone card , I am using one from HELLO and it is magic I use it for both mobile and home phone in China from my home phone  and 20 dollars goes a long , long way .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Martin

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2009, 10:22:02 am »
Danny , are you using a phone card , I am using one from HELLO and it is magic I use it for both mobile and home phone in China from my home phone and 20 dollars goes a long , long way .

You have used this card in China....or to China?  I am looking for a card that works over there, to make calls to home.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2009, 10:29:44 am »
No Martin from Australia into China cost is about 1 dollar an hour or 4.5 yuan
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

jstur831

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2009, 11:03:58 am »
Quote from: 'Danny' pid='5144' dateline='1244463686'

I rang up and spoke to my woman on the telephone. She told me that the agency just sent it out without her knowledge and I believe her.

We had a good conversation and I am going to start ringing her on the telephone every day. It's so lovely hearing her voice. I had avoided ringing her because I am so ashamed of my poor Chinese. In future, I am going to persist with the phone calls. There's a saying that a brave man dies but once, a coward many times. If she dumps me because of my poor Chinese, then that's how it's going to happen and I'll deal with it when it happens. If I don't stay in touch regularly, the relationship is going to die anyway.

Well, Danny, I guess when I passed on the message sent by HH Agency on behalf of your lady, that spelled the end for me.  Now it seems, like China Shark Mike, I appear to be 'black listed' by Chnlove and by HH Agency.  Until I replied to your post, I was receiving at least one Admirer Mail from a new lady at HH Agency daily and sometimes two.  I was receiving Mails from girls from age 24 and up, all stunners.  Most were around 35.  I was writing to a lady who was 45.  I'm 61.

Now...  Nothing!  The lady stopped writing to me, as well.  That kinda makes me wonder if I was still talking to a translator and they saw I'm aware of scams and am part of the Brotherhood.  Thus,then the translator stopped for fear of exposure.

I, too, have communicated directly with one of the translators at HH Agency.  Of the ones who have performed translation services between ladies and me, Amy was the best and her English was outstanding.  She helped me with a lady I'm certain was real and who was talking directly to me.  But that one didn't work out.  After that lady, I tried two more.  The second seemed to not really care about communicating.  However, she declared she was very interested.  But she failed to keep her word about what she was going to do.  The translator, YoYo, was helping with her.  The third is the lady listed on the Brotherhood 'Lady Listing'.  I don't know who the translator was for her.

Opps!  Sorry!  Another reading of your post tells me you called your lady, and not that you called the Agency.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 11:09:47 am by jstur831 »

Vince G

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2009, 12:13:11 pm »
I looked into just about everything for the lowest cost. My last phone service was even lower (Earthlink) but having ATT now and I don't even care for them but I pay $10.00 a month for long distance and .11 cents a min when I do call anywhere including China. We're on the phone? sometimes I say to myself OK a half hour? and it goes for 2 1/2 hrs. So a limited phone card might not work for me?

It's best to check all your options and make a choice.

Offline Danny

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2009, 05:30:16 pm »
Quote from: 'RobertBfrom aust' pid='5149' dateline='1244470847'

Danny , are you using a phone card , I am using one from HELLO and it is magic I use it for both mobile and home phone in China from my home phone  and 20 dollars goes a long , long way .

Yes I have used that before, and it is one of the best, I agree. I haven't worried about the cost before because my calls are so short *laughs*

It's just like magic hearing her voice. Especially after you have only written letters for an extended period of time.

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2010, 07:11:29 pm »
I just got an admirer mail from this agency, the profile was posted in August 2007, she is really cute as well ...

Hmmm, what's the probability she's still single? She's 27 years old.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 07:11:53 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2010, 09:23:02 pm »
Quote from: 'Voiceroveip' pid='28752' dateline='1263946289'
I just got an admirer mail from this agency, the profile was posted in August 2007, she is really cute as well ...

My wife had been listed on chnlove for 4 years before I met her.  There is always a chance she is single.  And when I married her, she was only 30.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 09:23:40 pm by Martin »

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2010, 09:44:42 pm »
I'm sort of half blind right now (damn PRK), but I will mention this. Skype offers a package with unlimited (defined as 10,000 minutes per month) for $12.95USD/month that includes China mobile and land lines. That is a pretty good deal.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2010, 11:57:54 pm »
Quote from: 'Voiceroveip' pid='28752' dateline='1263946289'

I met quite a few ladies from this agency - they were lining them up one stage!!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Danny

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2010, 04:15:44 am »
Quote from: 'jstur831' pid='5152' dateline='1244473438'

After that lady, I tried two more.  The second seemed to not really care about communicating.  However, she declared she was very interested.  But she failed to keep her word about what she was going to do.  The translator, YoYo, was helping with her.  

I have actually had dinner with YoYo the translator from Hand in Hand. It was on the occasion of my last meeting with my woman from Zhuhai. Her English was not very good in my opinion. I think she took her job seriously and that she did her best. As far as I can tell, she acted in good faith, which I suppose all you can ask for.

ttwjr32

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2010, 11:29:21 am »
good faith is good:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2010, 07:26:36 am »
But then as well as Yo Yo I had dealings with two other translators from P368 - Viviene and Magi.  They were the ones that kept pushing ladies to me.  

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,