All About China > Photos From China

Zhongshan at Night

(1/3) > >>

Lain:
While wandering around the city for about 10 hours on my own...Yes I got lost, so what.....I finally found the river that my hotel was located on. Sadly its one of them in the center of the picture about 10 miles down this road....so I snapped a picture just in case I never made it back..kind of a nice shot really.

Neil:
Chinese cities are so beautiful at night.  Thanks, now I'm missing Zhongshan again.   :'(

ttwjr32:
lain,

give willy a call when you get lost he can help you .  so was this the last time you were here.

David S:
That's what I like about this group, the sense of adventure.  To get lost for 10 hours in a strange city half way around the world and still be collected and cool and calm and then see something and say. HEY I need to take a picture of this.  What a sense of adventure.

Willy The Londoner:
Tell me lain. How many foreigners did you meet on your 10 hour trip.  I can go for months without ever seeing on in Zhongshan except when the Ambassador vists.

Depending on which way you walked then I am close to the river a Quijiang Bridge.

Willy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version