Author Topic: Re: Official Chnlove Forums  (Read 7310 times)

Chong

Re: Official Chnlove Forums
« on: May 02, 2009, 04:56:06 am »
With a 10% inflation increase each year from 2003, the minimum is now at $ 177,000     :cry:

Arnold

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 12:01:56 pm »
I think , GZB27588 is now looking in Saudi Arabia for a Husband , instead of the America's . But has to learn how to ride a Camel . Hahaha

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 12:26:39 pm »
Trust you arnold to think of that but veary funny lol.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline David

Official Chnlove Forums
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 10:20:34 pm »
So is it just me or has the official Chnlove forums really gotten bad lately?  I am starting to dislike reading and posting at the official site.
There have been some really idiotic posts there recently.  I still can't believe the monkey sex post... that one really bugged me! :twisted:
I still do not know if it was just a really bad post done as a joke in poor taste, or the guy is just a complete moron!

http://www.chnlove.com/forum/topic_replies.php?topics=2348

For those who wish to see what I am talking about... but readers beware of this one!

Also how does a person, who is a native English speaker, but cannot even successfully create a literate post that other native English speakers
can understand, ever expect to win the heart and hand of a Chinese woman with no English skill what so ever, by going through a translator?
This scenario almost sounds like a Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd cartoon! :lol:

Big Dave

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 10:38:16 pm »
Dave maybe this is the same guy that is going to go to China and live it up on KFC..... :D
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline cHi

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 11:33:43 pm »
Quote from: "David"

Also how does a person, who is a native English speaker, but cannot even successfully create a literate post that other native English speakers
can understand, ever expect to win the heart and hand of a Chinese woman with no English skill what so ever, by going through a translator?
This scenario almost sounds like a Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd cartoon! :lol:

Big Dave

I hear ya.  I can see the translator's head exploding hahahaha.

I'm with you too - I like the information and comeraderie here, and I still check out the official forums to offer input, but some of the posts there lately have me wondering what these people are thinking >_<

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 04:45:03 pm »
I had a go at someone who had laid into me about a comment I made, cannot remember the post but this guy 'sung' a song and then I 'sang' one as well.  This upstart took offence, so i blatantly scolded him and told him instead of rubbishing people he should take up spelling.

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 08:23:20 pm »
To funny norb can see him now KFC in one hand woman in the other pmsl.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 05:43:50 am »
I have never been a heavy poster on that forum but since I was censored I have stopped posting there altogether. What's the point when we can post here instead? It is competely useless to wait two or three days for your comment to be posted by the admin (if you are lucky) anyway.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 08:16:39 am »
I do remember once reading a profile from one girl on the site that got a gaff out of me. I can not remember her profile number. I think she was about 31 but she mentioned that the man had to make a minimum of $100,000 US. Maybe the hotel owner could shack up with her?
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline cHi

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 02:48:30 pm »
Yea I recall seeing a profile or two like that.  One I remember distinctly was on japancupid, was a strikingly good looking lady, but her profile picture was her in all designer fashion items her information explicitly said to not contact her unless you make over 100,000 USD yearly.  I stifled a giggle, but at least she's honest about her gold digging

actually... the lady was about 31.. I wonder if they are one and the same?  the wording seems about right

Chet Sams

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 04:44:28 pm »
Ya mean this one.

GZB27588

Only idea that baffles me. Is she being blunt with this or she actually think she can land one with those preferences

Arnold

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 12:57:25 am »
Boy do I hate to say it , but I'm with Vince again . The last few times I looked what was going on over there , I saw nothing going on over there . How bad it got , just aweful . The only time I sign in now is to write to my two Sister's , that's it . Hate to see it going down like this , after what they helped me with finding my Wife , but this is not my worry anymore , it's their's .

Offline stuart barlow

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 04:36:30 am »
we have to make sure this forum doesn't go down the same route,afterall we want the same things here. we all like to know about scams,bad agencies and such like,but we all have something in common from wherever we live,whatever our background is,we are here to help,advise and have laugh with each other and grow together like friends.Maybe one day we should organise a brotherhood reunion?

Offline Danny

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 09:15:21 am »
Quote from: "Chet Sams"
Ya mean this one.

GZB27588

Only idea that baffles me. Is she being blunt with this or she actually think she can land one with those preferences

I think she's doing a service by revealing what's on her mind.

It's like some of the sleazebags that frequent the official forum. In some ways it's good they act like complete pigs because then women of quality will know to keep away from them.