Author Topic: An Irishmans adventures in China - the best one!  (Read 16109 times)

Offline shaun

Re: An Irishmans adventures in China - the best one!
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2010, 09:47:05 pm »
Wow, Great pictures Ronan and Paul.  You can surely tell who the father and son are.  The red tie is a dead give away.   ;)

Sorry Paul, I had just talked on the cell phone with one of my employees.  Todd.   Getting old isn't all it is cracked up to be sometimes.  Thanks for pointing it out Willy.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 04:52:06 am by shaun »

Vince G

« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2010, 11:49:12 pm »
Now it's the other way around in the last pic, Ted's saying, I got to get this guy a better shirt.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2010, 03:06:16 am »
Wow, Great pictures Ronan and Todd.  You can surely tell who the father and son are.  The red tie is a dead give away.   ;)

Ok I give up WHO is TODD?????????

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2010, 12:16:44 am »
Nice pics Todd thanks for posting them   :D

Sunny and I have been all over the country literally the last few weeks and are having a wonderful time.
In fact as I type this it is the longest time we have been apart in three weeks bar toilet breaks! She is going back to her apartment to get some fresh clothes and I am in Starbucks getting in some much needed coffee!
Thanks to Ted and Paul for coming to our wedding it it was super to have a couple of you guys there to celebrate the special day with me.

Ted thanks again for being my best man on such sort notice.

Paul you are as nice as guy in person as you come across on the forum and it was a real pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife in person finally.
By the way, how was the Guinness ?  :o

I'm heading back home next Saturday 9th and coming back hopefully in December to get Sunny's visa sorted out.
Right now , 7 hotels later it is great to be back in sunny warm Guangzhou, I really love the warm weather and am dreading the gales and cold and rain back home, but one day soon she will be with me there to hold close keep me warm in these coming fall and winter evenings  :)

I haven't had internet access in quite some time so apologies for the lack of updates here.
To all the guys here planing on taking the journey here, just do it!, the rewards are immense.
I am the happiest I can ever remember being right now  :)

Muireadach & Sunny M 15th Sep 2010 !

[attachimg=1]
On honeymoon in the mountains in Zhangjiajie
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Arnold

« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2010, 12:53:30 am »
Great Photo Irish ! I love Towns like this with Waterways to travel on . This truely reminds me of the China I always pictured in my Head when I was younger . Again , both of you look as happy as your Reports are .

Paul Todd

« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2010, 01:48:31 am »
The pleasure was all mine Muireadach, thank you for inviting us. I will always remember the looks on your faces standing at the alter, the pair of you just looked so in love it was fantastic to see. Talk about a happy couple ;D
As for the Guinness well I couldn't wait long enough for it to get cold before I drank it all. They say good things come to those that wait, but I couldn't!!!!
I'm sure you and Sunny will have many happy years together. :)All the best from Ming zhi and myself.

ttwjr32

« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2010, 06:25:56 am »
It was my pleasure to stand in for whoever bailed on you. hahahaha But i will say it was a
really nice ceremony. Always wanted to do a church wedding in the states with my wife if we
ever did go there for a few years.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2010, 07:17:23 pm »
Back home now and missing married life with my new wife hugely.
Its the little things..I'm just not complete without Sunny, I cannot imagine life now without her.

Maybe it took coming back home to really appreciate that - as I was waking this morning I wanted to ask Sunny something, then I woke up and realised she is 6000 miles away..that sucked.

Hopefully will be back in December to visit her and get her visa to come live with me arranged. Until then my heart is missing a beat.

Offline kenny

« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2010, 07:48:49 pm »
I remember how you feel, an empty feeling. 

If it is any comfort at all it seemed for me that the time passed quickly once we got the paperwork going.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2010, 06:27:24 am »
Irish

I sympathise greatly !!!....I have been feeling the same since June this year.

But I go back to China on Friday to be with my sweetie for 2 weeks...YIPPEE !!!!!

David

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2010, 10:16:46 am »
First night without our wife seems to be the same for all of us... always looking for them somewhere in the room or in the showing-room, but when calling them, no reply... and then, we remember...man has to wait before being together again.
Even if love can give us some wings, shall it also help for the time to go fast.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2010, 10:33:05 pm »
I also know the feeling Brother. And it is very unfortunate but the time seems to pass more slowly too.
Something Libo and I did that seemed to help a little was I had planned the date well in advance as I am sure you have to. And like I am sure a lot of people here have done is we counted the days. And everyday when we talked we told each other only XX days and we will be together again. And I tell you when the number got down to about 14 the time started moving very fast I had so much to do, you know the kind of things I couldn't have done when it was still 60 days.
This time apart will never be easy, but the bond between you and your wife will grow much stronger because of it.

By the way I do have something I have been wanting to tell you and I want to do it here on the open forum.
I do not know what you do for a living, But man if you need a career change you should try writing. I have been reading your story every time you post an Update I look forward to reading it. You do have a way with the pen you could say that is most excellent.  Your writing style is one of the best I have seen in years, and this is just a forum.   I would love to see what you would write if you were writing a book. Anyway thanks for the great adventure Personally I have enjoyed being on it with you.
And I know you are happy and when someone takes your picture it's OK to smile.
Jimmy Henson

Offline daghoi

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2010, 07:37:55 am »

A late congratualtion from me, Irish.

Need to pop in here more often. So much happened since last time i looked here  :)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2010, 01:52:28 pm »
Thanks one and all for your kind words and deeds (Jimmy) , I appreciate them very much.
Nothing worth having comes easily - I will persevere as long as it takes, Sunny is worth having as my wife and that is wonderful :)

Arnold

« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2010, 12:42:19 am »
Help ..Help .. I need a fix of Irish's Blog report ! I've been waiting patiently .. what since July for some New's , but all I see is  ??? .
Have you given up on it ?