Author Topic: QQ  (Read 7993 times)

Offline Oiler1

RE: QQ
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2009, 04:18:44 am »
How do you find groups to link to in QQ?

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2009, 04:54:41 am »
Do you want to create some groups in fact?
If so : I just don't know. because there are some groups that are already created when you launch QQ.
And you see them in your QQ, this is the main window, with your friends ;)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2009, 05:03:20 am »
I've never tried to contact or search for anyone, they contact me, only had one guy contact me so far & banned him immediately.:icon_biggrin:
I've been using Google translate & you can cut & paste in that, pretty quick once you get used to it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:04:39 am by Tiztom »

Arnold

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2009, 08:34:38 pm »
Scott , since nobody answered yet to your question . Can I suggest you write PM's to Irish / Vince for some help with that . Martin also uses it , they will certainly look into helping you with that problem .

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 02:02:36 am »
BTW, does anyone know where I could get any mobile version of QQ, english one, if possible?
- Let's Rock -

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2009, 07:42:32 pm »
I have a little story about QQ while I was in China.  As Soon as I turned on my laptop at the hotel Xu Le wanted to get on it.  My QQ starts with the computer.  Man when she saw that penguin she flipped out.  She was excited I knew about QQ and added me prmptly to her list.  The other thing I found out is that she is a jealous girl.  I joined an english speaking group right after I signed up for QQ.  So I have made many friends.  Most of them female.  They all know of Xu Le.  I also told Xu Le I had friends I speak english with that lived in china.  There were to girls that know I was going to be in Beijing and Baoding.  One works at a tea house in Beijing, the other is a real eatate agent in Baoding.  They both wanted to meet me while I was in town.  When I asked Xu Le.  She asked me If I wanted to date other girls.  Of caourse I said no they were friends.  This did not fly with her.  haha. needless to say i didnt meet my friends.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline maxx

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2009, 07:48:16 pm »
Josh Just a warning Chinese girls do not play well with other Chinese girls.When there is a man involved and girl number one doesn't know girl number 2.

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2009, 09:33:24 pm »
Oh yeah I figured it out really fast.  She did not like the girls on QQ.  So I stopped talking to them.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

feisnik

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2009, 11:35:19 am »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='9173' dateline='1248069756'

BTW, does anyone know where I could get any mobile version of QQ, english one, if possible?

The only English mobile version is for the Apple iPhone I believe, and you can just get that in the iTunes App Store in iTunes.

All other English versions of QQ can be found at http://IMQQ.com

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2009, 12:26:14 pm »
Well...
I found any website related to QQ for mobiles and in english... but it is just wrong enough, all is chinese when launching and using the software...
what a pity that it is in english on Iphones.... :-(
thx anyway for your help, Nik ;)
- Let's Rock -