Author Topic: SHORT TIME IMMIGRATION TO ANYWHERE  (Read 1433 times)

rockycoon

SHORT TIME IMMIGRATION TO ANYWHERE
« on: September 02, 2010, 08:49:52 pm »
Was talking to a tourist the other day, turns out he is from a really, really small country (I didn't know) called Luxiumborg (I thought it was france but was wrong)
and he is in charge of births, deaths, and IMMIGRATION there.  So naturlly being nosy, I ask about the immigration policy.  He told me that everyone is welcome,
and that the only requirements are that YOU must have a job there, and then it only takes 2 WEEKS to get your chinese wife there on the marrage thing.

If she wants to come on a visit visa,,,,agian 2 weeks.  I found that If you have a job there, that you can get citizenship really easy, or your wife can agian 2 weeks.  Now the kicker is once there with Luxiumborg papers, the United States has no problem getting you in and does it fast-fast-fast.  So check this out
guys, I may have stumbled onto a really quick way to get them here.  And be sure to let me know back.

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
Re: SHORT TIME IMMIGRATION TO ANYWHERE
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 07:27:58 am »
Did some reading this place looks pretty cool. If you can get past all the languages involved.
Looks like a great place to raise a family.
Good Economy, Low Unemployment, Low Crime, Low inflation, Low population and High Income.
Apparently they can out drink any Irishman or Scott ever born. Luxembourg consumes the most alcohol in Europe per capita.
Jimmy Henson

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 08:48:41 am »
Luxembourg been there many times.  When we go to the UK next weeek we can go to Luxenbourg or in fact any other ECC country with no problem as lonf as she is traveling with me.

Luxembourg - no language problem - most speak English.  Todays question - what is Luxembourg famous for?

Answers after the advert.

Willy
They make the best false teeth in the World.

What is Scotland famous for?

Creating  the need to have false teeth fitted.
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 08:28:24 pm »
Luxembourg been there many times.  When we go to the UK next weeek we can go to Luxenbourg or in fact any other ECC country with no problem as lonf as she is traveling with me.

Luxembourg - no language problem - most speak English.  Todays question - what is Luxembourg famous for?

Answers after the advert.

Willy

I have never been there only did some reading.
So is it as nice a place as I have read about?
Good food, nice country side, friendly people all that kind of stuff.
Jimmy Henson

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 12:46:32 am »
Really Nice place. People good and many Chateaus/castles.   Drink and Tobacco very cheap as the frontier duty free shop will bear witness to.   Some people think it is just a city but it has beautiful rolling countryside as well.   Have great Christmas market in the city centre.

One of the original EU countries when it was just Benelux. That is  Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.   Good thing about Europe now is that you can travel thusands of miles from country to country with no passport or immigration control.  That is until you want to get to the UK then the whole system changes. 

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 01:56:03 am »
i dont see the usa doing anything fast in regards to immigration and if you denounce your usa
citizenship and then want to go back as a immigrant?? dont think that will work they will pick up
on what your doing

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 07:41:16 pm »
Todays question - what is Luxembourg famous for?

Willy

Grrrrr... :o
BUT so very true...hahahahahah

Offline Mikael_Shim

• | IT Security Analyst & Consultant | CHiNA |
  • QQ (1494158153)
    • Access any website or service from Within China. 100% anonymously
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 09:23:18 am »
For starters, few normal civilians live in Luxembourg. Its a tax evasion zone for many powerful business people in all of Europe. many EU parliaments have residence there too. I dont think there are many jobs to find either.

Emigrating somewhere is pretty serious stuff.  You should choose where to live because of where you WANT to live, Not choose your permanent living  just to evade the dirty work , wait, anxiety, tears.... all part of the process.

The reward when it comes always seem so much grander when you have really fought for it. Just like how much more you cherish and value the things you have worked hard for or payed with hard earned money.  If you could just find these things for free and bring back home you probably wouldnt.

By the way, we have more such oddities as Luxembourg. Lichtenstein for example. noone ever mentions them, yet they are members of UN, EFTA and EES. And they are filthy rich hehe. Really beautiful country to its scenery and nature. If they have an immigration office, im sure everyone who works there are moderately busy at best, making coffee , drinking it , thinking , thinking some more and eventually have another cup before they die from universal boredom after having faithfully served their office for 33 years.

My food for thoughts ..

"Just call me Mikkie , thats what all Asians do anyway"

对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 05:21:31 pm »
Emigrating somewhere is pretty serious stuff.  You should choose where to live because of where you WANT to live, Not choose your permanent living  just to evade the dirty work , wait, anxiety, tears.... all part of the process.

The reward when it comes always seem so much grander when you have really fought for it. Just like how much more you cherish and value the things you have worked hard for or payed with hard earned money.  If you could just find these things for free and bring back home you probably wouldnt.
This is easier said, when in Sweden, it only takes a few months to bring your wife over, compared to the USA, and Canada (Depending on which Embassy is used) where the wait can be over a year.