Author Topic: Bringing a Child to the Visa interview!!  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
Bringing a Child to the Visa interview!!
« on: September 19, 2010, 08:21:32 pm »
Well as we all know this has turned into a tough call. I feel pretty bad for our friend Scott. He must be going crazy trying to figure out what is the right way to go.
Most of us here feel 1 way, and his lawyer tells him different. Who do you go with? guys with actual experience, or the lawyer who is suppose to know these things, that you paid good money too. We will all see very soon and the thanks goes to you Scott for doing what you must. we will soon know the correct answer from your experience.

Now My wife has a son he is 16 now and I know Mikes has said his wife has a Daughter also 16. I have been told by my lawyer they will also need the crime report and should attend the interview. Mike mentioned he was unable to get the crime report they told him she is still a child. I also know many of the guys have wives and such with children over 16 and have already done this. Can you guys give some comment here so we don't have a similar problem as Scott.
Jimmy Henson

Offline Jimmy

• Jim N Libo
Re: Bringing a Child to the Visa interview!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 11:10:55 pm »
The thing that concerns me. Is according to my Lawyer it is very necessary to have.
I think I will contact him and tell him this. See if he has seen this before and let everyone know what he says.

And from what I understand Mike you situation as far as Visa's and things is very unique. So always glad when I can send some good info your way
Jimmy Henson

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 07:03:05 am »
Maybe they are tightening up,                                                                                                                               
Society 16,517 women, children rescued in anti-trafficking drive
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2010-09-20 06:44 Comments(2) PrintMail  Large Medium Small 

BEIJING - Chinese police freed 10,621 women and 5,896 children who had been abducted for human trafficking as of Sept 6, since the Ministry of Public Security launched a crackdown on trafficking the crime in April last year.

Related readings:
 More convicted for human trafficking
 SB denies claim city is human trafficking hub
 Police use DNA against human trafficking
 Police rescue 14,000 kidnapped children, women in campaign

In the campaign, police nationwide apprehended 2,398 human trafficking gangs and handled 13,500 such cases, said the ministry in a statement on Sunday.

Further, the police put 15,673 suspects under criminal detention and handed out administrative penalties on 1,518 people, it said.

In addition to the tough crackdown, the police have stepped up measures to return the children who have been trafficked to their biological parents, including building a database that collects the DNA of those children who may have fallen victims to human trafficking and their parents.

The database had helped 813 children to find their biological parents through DNA matching.

Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

ttwjr32

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 02:09:50 pm »
I am still baffled by this because as i said before we have our coffee meeting there and see and speak
with guys waiting for their ladies. We never see any kids there that day and i find it hard to believe that
all the ladies going in dont have kids??? Guess we will see what happens when Scotts lady gets there.
But i do agree with you Scott, WHY would it not be posted somewere. I looked also and didnt see a word
mentioned about this???

Offline Jimmy

• Jim N Libo
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 05:17:41 pm »
Well my wife just today came in with the new police reports and has one for her son.
But these were gotten for her by her Bother in Law the policeman where she was living.
He is an honest cop and does everything on the level. SO it can be done.
Jimmy Henson

Offline Jimmy

• Jim N Libo
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 11:13:50 pm »
Makes sense to me, and if at some point the embassy asks for a police report on the daughter we will get one, or a letter from the police station explaining why they will not issue one...
guess we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

Mike O.

Makes sense we got one for her back when we first started all this. Now this is the second one the other one got to old.
Jimmy Henson

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 12:33:15 am »
And when she has her turn at table ten ..... we will hear about that too? I hope not but rather hope to see a photo with Martin, Chong, You and the 3 you Cheer eating and drinking Dumplings & Beer

And before I forget .... Best wishes and luck on the interview Scott.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 12:35:25 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Jimmy

• Jim N Libo
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 10:19:05 pm »
All I can say is if my wife passes her's. Before dark that day we will own 2 tickets home.
Jimmy Henson