Author Topic: Well she's a real lady  (Read 9696 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
Re: Well she's a real lady
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 07:34:39 am »
Sounds like what you need to do now Michael is send Vince a PM and in it just write

Michael and Xu Hui E

And he will take care of it for you.  I always cry at weddings.
Jimmy Henson

Offline Michael

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 08:18:26 am »
Mr. Mike, when we were talking this morning she started flirting again so I flirted right back, man did she really turn red, smiled giggled like a school girl and flirted some more, it was the damnest thing to watch and hear, I didn't know they could turn so red :D.
Mr. Jimmy, now lets slow down some, we'll see where this goes, but the way she's acting i think she might have made up her mind about me or is just still testing the water, I'm not sure how to read this about her, any one have any thoughts about it? :o
If this was easy, everyone would do it

Offline kenny

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 08:41:06 am »
Listen to the guys here... From my little experience these women are very very honest and sincere. I have not regreted for a second starting what you are now. I have a wonderful wife to show for it now. Enjoy the ride!

Frankly I think your hooked and ready for the "live well"

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2010, 09:48:08 am »
If I remember Michael this lady was introduced via a friend , which would explain why she is so relaxed from the outset, if you think she is bright and bubbly now just wait till you show her your airline ticket  ;D , you have lots to discuss , but you will find that they are even nicer when meeting face to face , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2010, 05:51:05 pm »
This thread is getting to be a good read! Michael, flirting back to them is a lot of fun. The lady I have been web camming with will sometimes web cam me from her work. I flirt with her sometimes while she is at work and then she really blushes, especially when some of her co-workers catch her at it!  ;)

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Michael

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 06:09:48 pm »
Mr. Mike, I can only talk to one woman at a time, my jimminy criket won't let me do otherwise ;), besides, I'm having to much fun with this one to look around for another, and she really has my full attention.
Mr. Kenny, from what i have read here and what I am being told, this is great info and help, for which I say thank you to you all.
Mr. RobertB., your right, her cousin introduced us so I'll have to do something extra nice for the cousin, I told Xu Hui that i would not be able to come to China until next summer some time, she was very happy to hear i could come to China but worried about it taking so long, but thats when i can get a 1 month vacation, she seems to be okay with this.
Besides, I'm in no rush, I want to learn most if not all i can about her before I go and have to deal with her Mama and Baba and son, nephews, and such before I will have time alone with her.
Mr. Bee, I'll have to try flirting with her at work and see her reaction LOL ;D

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 09:29:47 pm »
It is a Chinese woman's expression for "feeling weak at the knees"...if you get my drift ????
David

I was just about to say that too...those dirty minded guys!  How dare you!!! >:(
heehee

Offline Michael

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 09:32:45 pm »
It is a Chinese woman's expression for "feeling weak at the knees"...if you get my drift ????
David

I was just about to say that too...those dirty minded guys!  How dare you!!! >:(
heehee

I have an excuse, I'm new at this  ;D :P ::)

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 11:51:11 pm »
David

heehee

me too...HEHEHEHE :D :D :D :D

Offline shaun

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2010, 04:43:39 am »
Since it hasn't been said I would like to jump to the front and steal Maxx's thunder.  Michael you need to within 3 or 4 months.  And to quote my special woman Peggy, "You must!"

Don't let any of us give you a hard time.  You go when you are able to spend the most time there. I went for 10 days and then 2 months later for a month.  Prepare to have your world turned upside down and enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2010, 06:48:33 am »
Since it hasn't been said I would like to jump to the front and steal Maxx's thunder.  Michael you need to within 3 or 4 months.  And to quote my special woman Peggy, "You must!"

Don't let any of us give you a hard time.  You go when you are able to spend the most time there. I went for 10 days and then 2 months later for a month.  Prepare to have your world turned upside down and enjoy every minute of it.

I would have liked to do the same as you did, Shaun...
But I don't think my boss would had agree....  ;D

By the way, nice story, Michael. Even if 6 hours are short but can make something happen in your feelings... just let the things go its own way, and follow what your feelings say to you.
And if you have to go there later...So....
don't forget to let us know about that :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Michael

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2010, 08:00:03 am »
Mr. Shaun, please tell Mrs. Peggy, I would love to go to China again, I've been there once in zhuhai ( spelling? ) just because it was there and I wanted to see if China was like what my mind thought it was when I was a kid, it wasn't, it was better, anywayyyy.... I can't take anymore time off from work until maybe July and then I can have the full month off. :D
Mr.Sylvain D., Thank you sir, I will always follow my mind and then my heart, I want to be smart about this little adventure, I want to make sure it will last the rest of my life.
the rest of you guys are a riot ;D ;D
Okay, l;last night, Hui and I spent a few hours talking, I have " meet her mama and Baba" on Skype and Mama was extremely happy to talk to me ( okay she talked, Hui translated and I listened ), her Mama said when I come I must stay with them and she will make me dumpling  :P :) ( I love dumplings ), I then spoke with her baba ( again He talked, Hui translated, I listened and answered questions ) between her Mom and Dad i felt like I went through the most intense interrogation of my life :o, but it was cool :D
This morning we talked some more for about three hours, Oh before I forget, Baba said this morning that I could visit with his daughter ( I think I know what that means, no not that ::) ), I think he approves of me, okay, so we are talking and she stops and says I am her man and I am not to see anyone else except her, and then she says if that is okay with me. ( it is ) ;)
Sorry I'm a little long winded today but I'm excited about this whole business. :D
I did forget to say that she sent me some very provocative photos of herself, all dressed up sexy and the whole time watching for my reaction and blushing profusely, so I gave her the reaction she wanted and she really blushed :-[ ( what great fun ) ;D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 08:07:50 am by Michael »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2010, 08:36:55 am »
David

heehee

me too...HEHEHEHE :D :D :D :D

But you find it easier than most in feeling everyones weak knees.   ;D ;D ;D

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2010, 06:12:11 pm »
Micheal,

Its fun,exciting,intriguing,interesting but slow down and take it one day at a time. Believe me you and
her will benefit in the long run from this. To many men listen to what they "must do" and it puts them in
a financial situation that is not good for either party.

I know of men who sell things to go see her or close stocks or borrow on retirements and thats just a
formula for disaster for the two of you. Just be honest and tell her when you can go there. Dont rush into
anything.

I was fortunate enough to make enough money to travel to China for many years and it still took a while
when the bottom fell out in the economy to find a lady who wasnt going to push me to do something that
i didnt want to after losing tons of money on the business and basically crimping my style as they say.

So it can be done without all the burdens and discomfort that 1 lady can cause you if you get wrapped up
in all the newness of it. And remember you are bringing her there to live dont deplete everything you have
to just visit China. A good lady will understand your looking out for the future.

Although i will say some dont like a long term plan they want it now but its best to know this in the beginning
and not at a later date after all the expense of going there.

Offline Michael

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2010, 08:44:46 pm »
Mr. Ted, thank you for the wise words, I have told her that July would be the soonest I could come and she was okay with this, saying that I was a smart man to come on bosses money ( i don't know if they understand "vacation Pay" or not ).
No matter what happens, I will not mess up my retirement plans by selling any of my stocks or touching my 401k plan, this is the money I plan on using to retire to China with.
Hui also says that she likes the way I plan things out ( I know that the best laid plans of mice and men...) I told her I would come next July and stay a month, then again in November for 3 weeks, after that if all works out for us then I will return in March of 2012, we will see.
Now no matter what, I will retire to China in 11 years,well there or Indonesia, I can't decide, I guess it depends on the lady I'm with too, anyway to far into the future to decide now.
Mr. Ted, I know what I hear I must do and I know what I will do and most of them are NOT the same, some I just can't do because of $ and some I will do because I should and some I will do because I can, I guess it all depends on the timing, anyway I guess I'm trying to say is that We are in no rush to make this happen before it's time, this we are seeing eye to eye on.
Hui's Mom asked me today some personal questions, like how much money I make a month, how much money I had in the bank, and what kind of money did I have for our future life, now even though these question were none of her business ( at least to me ) I seen the look on Hui's face and new these I should answer so I told her the answers and she seemed to be very happy with the answers once the amounts were converted to RMBs.
By the way, Hui and I spoke again for about 2 and a half hours tonight again.
Can someone please tell me why I am being grilled like this all of a sudden? It's a little unsettling if you know what I mean.