Author Topic: Well she's a real lady  (Read 9694 times)

ttwjr32

Re: Well she's a real lady
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2010, 08:47:53 pm »
Its the family grilling you for the potenteil support down the road. Done a lot by the ones
from the countryside with really nothing.

Offline Michael

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2010, 09:15:19 pm »
Its the family grilling you for the potenteil support down the road. Done a lot by the ones
from the countryside with really nothing.

oh  ??? and Thanks Mr. Ted, I'm not sure I like that so much
If this was easy, everyone would do it

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 02:22:34 am »
Hm ! , whilst I can partially agree with Ted , you have not mentioned what part of The Middle Kingdom your Hui resides in , but for the parents they have over the course of a week had 2 shocks , 1 being that their daughter has met a whitie , and 2 that she has talked to them about being serious in her talking with you and they can see that she is happy , what they would most like to know is that their daughter will be well looked after in heart and soul after all there are more players in China than even in the States and the parents not knowing a lot about the U S A except probably bad things that have been told over the years , they probably are still confused by this steamroller event , so I would not be worried by these questions as China families are very open with all of their answers to our questions , we just have to be diplomatic in how we ask them  ;D , and don't forget you are not visiting for another 9 months so Hui's on hold till then , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Michael

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2010, 05:59:29 am »
Hello Mr. Robert B., Hui is from Heping district of Shenyang, in liaoning province, and please tell me anything you may be able to tell about the culture, I know some but willing to bet I don't really know squat compared to the rest of you, so any help from everyone is a BIGhelp and thanks in advance guys or girls if any.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2010, 07:14:25 am »
Hi Michael , my Sujuan and her daughter are from Shenyang also , they have a new underground train system opening this month runs for over 22 kilometers and it as everything that is new does , looks very nice , and as with most things in China has not taken long to build . only as a time waster [ or you get hooked ] put into your favourites , china daily .com , an english version paper which can make for interesting reading , don't know which part of the states you are in but liken it to maybe L A .
We have a couple of our members in Shenyang at the present so they can also add to this , and as for where the prettiest ladies live in China the answer is simple --- where your lady is from  ;D , oh and by the way it is cold and snows around our xmas time there so July sounds good , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Michael

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2010, 01:25:39 pm »
Hi Mr. RobertB., I am happy to hear there are some folks here that have ladies from Shenyang here, this way I can find out things about the part of China i'll need to know and will know where I am talking about when i get back.
I will tell Xu Hui about you and Sujuan and her daughter living in Shenyang, Hui's son is a member of the police force in China, this month he is checking on the other police in Shenzhen, and I think she said he will be back in the main office in Beijing after that then he will come see her, I asked what his uniform looked like and she said he wears a grey suite from H.K. ;D, with a little red button on his lapell  :o, so i am thinking a detective, right.
Mr. Robert, I live in the State of Pennsylvania in the northeast of the country, so I know snow and cold up here in the mountains foothills, I grew up in the Mountains of Pa. near Erie Pa., talk about cold.
where I live there are a lot of Chinese people but most of them are from Gongdong China.
I must say that you are a wealth of info sir and thank you.

Offline Michael

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2010, 06:12:51 pm »
Okay a real good question here, Hui's son set up an account with QQ for her and one for me, how do I get to it?

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2010, 06:16:56 pm »
Once you install QQ on your machine you should be able to sign on using either your QQ number or your email that was used when originaly making the QQ account. If he set it up for you then you would need to get the QQ number and password. Better bet for your own security is just download QQ yourself and open an account. Then you need her QQ number to find her then add her to your friend list.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Michael

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2010, 06:31:03 pm »
Thanks guys, I have my QQ number and password, maybe it is safer to just set up my own. :-\