Author Topic: Looking for love  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
Looking for love
« on: October 12, 2010, 07:02:25 am »
Hi there :)
As the title says, there is a chinese woman (a very good friend of Lian) who is looking for love.
Her name is Jiang Hui Hong and she is born in 1978 (so she's 32..)
She is born in Guangdong (Huadu in fact) but never went (it seems) to Guangzhou.
She is working, as accountant.
Her income is about 2000(RMB) and she went to school before.

Education:junior college
She is 160 cms high
She got a children, and live with her mama. She also got one brother and two sisters, who are married.
Her english is not very good.

Why is she looking for love?
In fact, she was with a man before, a chinese man. When she got pregnant, the man went away... and the man (from what I was told from Liyan) doesn't want to "recognize" the baby...  and never helped Liyan's friend in fact...
Liyan told her that she found love via Chinalove. And told me about her friend.
So, I know that some of the brothers may be interested to talk with her, and who knows, maybe something could happen later... who knows?

here is a photo from her.
If someone would be interested to know more about Liyan's friend, please let me know.
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

Re: Looking for love
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 11:16:13 pm »
Mmmmmmh ... no WOW - NICE - BEAUTIFUL- GORGEOUS - I MIGHT DROP MY LADY FOR HER ... nothing ?

Looks like she is a good Swimmer , might save a Visa Process .. she'll Swim to your Country .

ttwjr32

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 01:44:33 am »
very nice looking maybe someone on here should give it a try with her.

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 08:41:42 pm »
Send her over to Ted and Willy. Maybe they will give her the Bro deal because she is a friend of yours. That,s good exposure for her.
Jimmy Henson

Offline Chad

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 07:32:26 pm »
This lady is to young for me. My question is does Ted and Willy have a dating site? I have not been on here for a while and it was referenced in another post but no details. If there is such a place I would maybe be interested in it.

Paul Todd

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 05:08:39 am »
Willy posed in another thread that it was or is closing for business.
Not sure why they haven't answered your question Chad as others may be interested to know about this too :)

Offline ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 05:15:23 am »
Not totally closed we are doing some work on it and are waiting some people with some pending info.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 05:46:01 am »
Yes it is closed at the moment and will be so until Christmas.

I am revamping the site and opening it up to the whole of China not just Guangdong.

I have had enquiries from various agencies who want to be part of what we are doing.  But it needs work doing to get it ready with our new ideas.   

We have run it for three months and that was a good testing ground.  Now we know exactly what we must do. 

Ted will be doing some ground work as he will be in the USA for a few months.

Willy.
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 07:41:45 am »
Ok Arnold, I'll bite.

Sylvain D,

She is very pretty. But she is 32. Too young for me. But if I were younger I certainly would concider it... WOW! GORGEOUS! NICE! BEAUTIFUL! And yes, it looks like she can swim. But with a woman like that I would rather take a slow boat from china rather than have her swim to my country.  ;)

I would not give up the woman I have now though. She is the woman for me. Now I just have to get over there to meet her.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.