All About China > Your trip to China

End of the road

(1/152) > >>

Pineau:
I am in Guangzhou and have just returned to my hotel room and finished reading a heart breaking  letter from the woman I left in Dalian. I am ready to quit now.   I have emotionally devastated this woman and I don’t know how I can ever make it up to her.  I do not recommend it to anyone my plan to anyone. It just hurts too much . I don’t want to hurt anyone else.  I am going to stay in Guangzhou and pursue the woman I came here to meet.

Pineau

http://youtu.be/Kx2TTTz48qI

Arnold:
Pineau , we had many Men that thought seeing more than one Lady is a good plan . I myself was always against it personally , because .. just that very reason NOT to have it come to this . We all make mistakes thinking our plan is always the best . You can't undo it now , sweet words wont make them feel better .. whats done is done . You have learned the lesson the hard way , hurting someone .. but sometimes it is the other way around and don't forget that . Of course it's not right now to think it's okay , they do it to us . Like you said , concentrate a the Lady in GZ now and give her ALL of your attention . Hope it will let you forget , the others ever happen .

Martin:
I have to agree with Robert on this one.  In the case of my wife, we did not have a marriage fee, but she did have an introduction fee.  So for every man that came to visit her, there would be a 3000 RMB cost.  I am sure that every agency has a different fee schedule.  Excellent point Robert.

maxx:
Martin is correct.My wife meet and greet fee was 3,000 Rmb.So at the time 240.00 U.S. dollars

Willy The Londoner:
Forget about the money.  What is more important that several women have had their hopes risen and then smashed by one selfish man.  No other way to say it.   But we wonder why women do not fall over backwards for us foreigners.

Just the second reason I haved heard today that will set parents up against us 'foreigners' courting their daughters.

So no voices of sympathy for the guys, that has been self inflicted by ignoring advice. Save that for those that have been hurt.

Willy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version