Author Topic: Members Profile  (Read 3266 times)

Arnold

Re: Members Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 01:26:28 pm »
I think this forum is great just the way it is. ( best thing since sliced bread) I know when I first joined, it took me a couple of months just to get the nerve up to post.  (I am glad I finally did)
That's not to say that I wasn't reading and learning , while forming a back bone.
I also believe this forum provides a two-fold benefit,  as it gives the men who are truly serious about taking a life changing journey, the friendship and advise that takes a few of the bumps out of the road, and I think it also serves to ward off those, who think the journey will be quick and easy. So it also can be said, that it benefits the ones we all love -the Chinese Ladies.

Well put James ! I'm glad you did decide to Post after all .. because I still can't .. I have my Brother do it for me . ::)

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 02:31:11 pm »
Everything is pretty good the way it is. People don't like to give any information if they don't have to. And I am sure a lot of guys have done a quick sign-up and in a week or 2 go back and add profile info. And many make a single post and are never heard from again. Most of us have become good friends, and this is wonderful.
But let's not lose sight of the fact it is a forum, not some elite club. So if someone wants to be anonymous there should be no problem with that. As long as they go by the rules all input can be appreciated. The mods and such all seem to have good control of the spammers (Now these people are a pain) keeping them away. Some people will come here just looking for information. and never post.
Adding requirements to be able to use this forum is a bad Idea. Don't try and fix something that isn't broke.
Jimmy Henson

Offline ron

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 10:42:31 am »
I wasnt stating there was anything wrong with the way it is now.I was just  saying for those of you that think someone is a spammer check on them .Usually things work out for themselves. I meant no disrespect to anyone or this site.       Ron