Author Topic: my love story  (Read 110411 times)

JOHN1964

Re: my love story
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 04:20:59 am »
Thanks vince for the info,,cheers, john.

Offline Kiwi303

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 05:40:30 am »
Nice woman :D

But who's the ugly old troll with her in the first two pics? you should chase him off quick smart before he makes off with your girl :P

Offline shaun

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2010, 05:50:57 am »
Now we see one of the reason you are so happy.  She is very pretty John. 

You asked about coping?  I guess each one of us do it differently.   Talking and reading on this site helps.  Talking to your girl via webcam helps.  But staying busy is the best way to deal with waiting.  I work two jobs.  One of them is my own store and my store is more than a ful time job.

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2010, 06:03:30 am »
beautiful girl mate, pity you have the second most beautiful girl in China, but each guy will tell you that their girl is the most beautiful.  And I am no exception.  Each of us copes in the best way he can.  I do not believe that there is a magic formula, some days are harder than others and this goes for both parties involved.  Talking on Skype, QQ and phone (via skype or just SMS messages) are almost mandatory and help to keep sane.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2010, 01:22:48 pm »
John , I can see why you had such quick success . It's the " BLUE " eyes of your's . Chinese Women love blue eyes and I'm sure your LAdy told you so already .

Offline shaun

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2010, 10:31:45 pm »
Arnold?  :o   Why didn't you tell me Chinese women like blue eyes.  I would have worn blue contacts when I went to China.   Gee.  ::)

AndreW

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2010, 12:25:15 am »

Hellow

I am Andre.

I am newbie here looking for any tips and advice on finding romamce with an Asian/Chinese lady.

I have joined Chn Love but it seems that letters are all impersonal, round robin style letters sent by the agency not the lady.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2010, 01:10:36 am »
Hi Andre

Yet another Aussie !!!!....quite a few of us here now.

Yes, you have noticed what is very common, the initial letters are usually "form" letters sent by CHNlove to get you interested and to start buying credits.

I suggest you invest a few hours and read through some of the topics on the Forum, where you will find a mountain of information to help you in your quest.

If you then have any specific questions, I am sure that you will get much helpful and relevant advice from many Bros here.

DavidE

Offline Chong

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 07:39:54 am »
Congrats John,

Start to assemble all communication records [ phone calls, emails, print your EMFs etc etc ] and all the photos & receipts from your recent trip. I would start investigating your application now; you have a whole bunch of Aussie doing this process currently that can help.

Have a great trip in Dec.

JOHN1964

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 09:46:16 am »
Hi again all of you ,
I can not believe the amount of posts since my first ever letter to this site,
Any way, I would like to thank each and every one of you,
Ok, The truth of the matter is that i cut my first trip to China short by about eight days,
Minyings family did not know that she was coming to meet with me in Beijing, Her father was very,,, disappointed that she came to Beijing to meet with a westerner,
After a few days of not being with the family, Her father called her to discover that she was in Beijing with me and was a little angry with her.
The constant phone calls from him was too much for her and she tried to explain to him on the phone that she and i had feelings for eachother.
She tried to explain to him but he did not want to know,
It was a hard decision but she returned to Handan on the last day of September to talk with her family,
I really thought that this was the end of our relationship then and there,
Our last night together was was so intimate and i must say that i have never felt for some one in the way that i feel for Minying,
The next morning after taking her to the train station, I phoned the airline to change my flights,
Never before have i felt so heart broken, To walk away from her was the hardest thing i ever did in my entire life.

We kept the daily e,mails going and she talked with her family every week,
Her mothers birthday came and i wrote to give her my best regards for the day and this went down very well, Her mother and her older brother began to ask more questions about me and Minying was only to happy to tell all, I guess that Minying painted a good picture of me as her mother and brother began to like me and was able to see that she was happier than before.
It was not to long before  now that her mother and brother gave their approval for us,
Today Minying is so happy to tell me that her father has returned from working away and her mother has told him of our ongoing romance and she can see the change in their daughter,
I am so happy to say that her father now wants to meet me and she also told him of our plans to marry.

I guess that in five weeks i will know for sure if we have the families approval or not, Minying assures me that if not then she will demand that our marriage will take place no matter what,
She is very strong willed, she is gorgeous, She is the most attractive woman in China, "To me".

I can see why all of you other mear men do think that your women are the most beautiful from China, "arent they all?"

I love my Chinese princess and would give my dying breath for her, She, next to my children , is the most precious thing in my life,
I never imagined that i would feel this way for someone .

Minying has sent me more photos with her smile and says that it is just for me, She makes it harder for us to be apart sometimes with her comments but  i know that she just misses me as i do miss her too,
Well, sorry for crying on your shoulder but no one else will listen ^__^
thanks lady's and gentlemen

keep you posted
John

Arnold

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2010, 11:39:31 am »
It is easy to fall in Love with these wonderful Women John , but we all must also expect/win over her Family as well . This is of course not always easy by no means . I think you have done and your Lady rightfully handled her part winning her Family's approval . You on your way to happiness , now cherish it and don't goof it up . ;)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2010, 06:19:24 pm »
Way to go John !!!

I think you will find, as most of us have, that winning Mother's heart is 90% of the battle for acceptance. Of course, Father has the upfront presence, but Mum will be the iron fist in the velvet glove...if she approves, Dad will most likely come along...eventually !!!

Many Chinese people have only heard the worst about Western Men who go to China for a cheap thrill, those of us who are sincere and serious have this handicap to overcome. Over time, they will get to know that you are a decent man who only wants the best for their daughter, and they will ultimately be happy about this.

There are a couple of fundamental points that you should never lose sight of, as you develop your relationship with your Treasure.

Our Global Moderator Maxx has given us what is probably the most important advice, and it has worked for all of us.......the 24 hour rule. I wont go into it in detail, its all here in the forum.

Next..."different culture, different ways."........it is always important to know that we may on some issues have a cultural barrier to overcome, be patient and understanding and these differences dont become show stoppers, only learning experiences.

Finally..."this is not the easiest of roads you have chosen to travel"...but I dont have to tell you that the rewards are infinite !!!

If you need to begin planning your Visa application, I have just been through this and have lots of info. if you need it.

But Chong is correct, start collecting and recording ALL of the interactions with your Lady. One of the most significant issues you will face in your Visa application is the requirement to PROVE your relationship is genuine and ongoing. You do this by having a very detailed set of communication history, photos, air tickets, reciepts etc etc.

In the meantime, just enjoy the experience together, be happy that you found each other and understand that you have something very special...great isn't it  ;D ;D

All the best

David

Arnold

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2010, 06:30:19 pm »
Ahhhh .. I knew David would come with all the important Info. , so I don't have to .  8) I'm too lazy at the moment .

Thank you very much David and John .. you found a place to make things a lot easier for you ( as you might know already ) then .. the " Official Forum " .

JOHN1964

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2010, 09:30:14 am »
Hi everyone, Still here thinking of Minying,Why is it so hard to stop thinking of her?, I have had some "beautiful" girlfriends over the last ten or so years but i can not get Minying out of my head, Her smile is the most welcome smile that i have ever seen, The grin on her face shows the love for me, As you all have seen, I am not the most handsome guy in the world, She still writes me every day and sends text msgs all the time, She has the family wanting to meet the man who has made their daughter so happy over the last seven months now,
It was not always like this, Her father was a little angry to discover that his daughter was in Beijing to meet with a western man, She tried to explain to him that we wanted to be together but he did not want to know, Minyings mother has told the father of our desire to be together and now he has agreed to meet with me,,I will not return from China without his approval, Give me some advice please if you have some, Thanks "brothers" , Help me out here.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2010, 09:47:34 am »
I had the same problem...was quite concerned what to do to charm the old Coot !!!

Half a bottle of Johnny Walker after we met seemed to do solve all the problems...we both got plastered together (much to the disgust of all the ladies)...hey ho !! whatever works...works  ;D ;D ;D

I am sure he was just as concerned as me, but in the end he just knew that I only wanted to make his daughter happy and that I was a genuine Man, not a Western sleaze.

I am sure you will find the same....dont worry

David