All About China > Share your love story

my love story

<< < (2/103) > >>

David E:
Hi John....a big welcome from a Sandgroper  ;D ;D

Your lovely story is one more to add to the impressive list of Bros here who have found someone very special in China.

All the very best to you and your lady for the future

DavidE

Scottish_Rob:
Welcome John

A very nice and touching story.  Glad to have you abourd....

Jason B:
Mate, welcome aboard.  Enjoy the ride, the shyness is part of what makes them so special.  I would never have thought that a 35 year old woman would be shy but my Xia is shy some times and that all adds to the mystique of why we all love our women so much.

They are all angels and as has been mentioned by the other Cobbers on here we are slowly growing in numbers and one day we will take over the world.

Best of luck to you both, we are slowly putting together information in the Australian requirements for what we need for visas for our angles, so that maybe something to look into soon.  If you need any help or info just holler and the brotherhood will provide what help it can

Arnold:
Welcome John , thanks for your Story that brings back my own Adventure ( that it sure was ) of finding my Wife of 2 1/2 years now . I tell you , having a great Lady like this .. everyday is filled with Sunshine . Please continue to bring us updates of your next Trip , because we are all Nosy here .

mustfocus:
Hi John,

Really happy to hear your story.  It's always good to hear about the success stories on top of the not so successful ones.  It makes the story more precious... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version