Author Topic: no idea what you guys are doing  (Read 9184 times)

Offline shaun

Re: no idea what you guys are doing
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2010, 10:37:39 pm »
Knitting?  How mundane.  Why knit when you can cross stitch or quilt.  When was the last time you saw a knitted sweater on display in an art gallery?  :o ::) OK, I mean other than on a beautiful Chinese woman.  ::) I have seen quilts and cross stitch on display before.   :)

And the toupee?  Just because I choose to used my hormones elsewhere doesn't mean you have to be jealous of my beautiful head.  Peggy likes rubbing it anyway and THAT helps my golf game.  :)  It makes my putter rise.  ;D

Of course you realize this is all humor...               or is it????????

I better shut up before Peggy finds out and gives me the angry look.

Good talking with you David.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 01:38:26 pm by shaun »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2010, 07:35:27 am »
Oh dear Shaun....looks like you will have to take up knitting instead....you can do this while you talk with Peggy  ;D ;D

Better start with something simple...like a toupee (hahahahaha)

David
[/quote

Hahaha David..

Thats a great business idea for shaun.  Toupee knitting...lol

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2010, 09:20:15 pm »
In the past few months I have met many women online at chnlove, clm, cll, and blossom. I have met scammers and prostitutes and ranges of personalities in between, But I give them all the benifit of the doubt in the beginning. When I was first beginning my search I was foolish and trusting and an easy mark but not any more. For most of us with some experience it does not take long for us to discover the true intentions of the lady. The majority of the women I have met are seeking true love and a lasting lifelong relationship. I still chat with some of them and they are all being victimized by unscrupulous men looking for a sex partner while they are on vacation or business trip. I have seen the letters that these men write to them. They are sickening and obvious to me but to a naive Chinese woman that is longing for true love they offer hope of a brighter future.  I have been asked for my opinion of certain individuals and when I reply he looks like a player to me the woman becomes frustrated and asks me " are they all like this" " how can I find a sincere man" and then remark " I give up. I will never find someone for me" . I keep telling them there are sincere men out there and I offer them this forum to prove it. I have sent a few women here to browse and see that there are really some good men  looking for Chinese wives. So I see nothing wrong with women coming here and joining the forum and perhaps ask a few questions. Perhaps one of us will get lucky and discover a gem right here among us. If she is a player I am sure that the men here will soon root her out. But if she is behaving herself please don't embarrass me by attacking her for no reason.
...Gerry
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2010, 09:30:05 pm »
Well put Gerry!

Arnold

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2010, 11:36:26 pm »
Don't worry Gerry , attacks .. with the new Forum punishment .. will be Deat. ... I mean Ban .

Like Martin said , well done .

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2010, 12:01:47 am »
Kudos to Gerry for the post and looking out for the ladies. And Kudos to the Irishman for the seamless transition-Two jobs well done ;D
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2010, 04:13:25 pm »
I just want to mention that it is I that is responsible for our newest member Rachel from Wuhan. She is one of the women that had asked me for advice in the past and at first I was apprehensive in telling her to come to this forum for fear that she may not be greeted with open arms. But I wanted to help her so I put my trust in you guys and you didn’t let me down. Thank you all for the warm welcome to her and your offers to assist her with her questions. Youre all a bunch of great guys. 

BTW this is not the Rachel that is my translator. It’s just a coincidence that they have the same English name. I did help her with her first post and did nothing more that take her sentences that she translated and constructed a couple of paragraphs for her. All the replies from her that followed I had nothing to do with. Thanks again.

Gerry
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Arnold

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2010, 05:58:41 pm »
Your doing a great thing Pineau for your Lady Friend , as we all ( most of us anyway ) have Women Friends .. found along our way to the Right one .. that we like nothing better then to find them also a good carring Husband as well . They all will receive our same respect and best wishes of course on their Quest , .

The part that we do not like to see/encourage here , is breaking up existing ongoing Relationships .. as single Men are rare on this Forum . So all that bring a Lady Friend here , please remember this . We don't want broken Heart's of any Kind .

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2010, 06:09:06 pm »
The part that we do not like to see/encourage here , is breaking up existing ongoing Relationships ..

Well...there goes my plan for courting Qing.

Arnold

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2010, 06:15:10 pm »
The part that we do not like to see/encourage here , is breaking up existing ongoing Relationships ..

Well...there goes my plan for courting Qing.

Let me see , should I give you a negative point for that thought ???

Offline Rachel

• QQ Blog
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2010, 12:28:39 am »
In the past few months I have met many women online at chnlove, clm, cll, and blossom. I have met scammers and prostitutes and ranges of personalities in between, But I give them all the benifit of the doubt in the beginning. When I was first beginning my search I was foolish and trusting and an easy mark but not any more. For most of us with some experience it does not take long for us to discover the true intentions of the lady. The majority of the women I have met are seeking true love and a lasting lifelong relationship. I still chat with some of them and they are all being victimized by unscrupulous men looking for a sex partner while they are on vacation or business trip. I have seen the letters that these men write to them. They are sickening and obvious to me but to a naive Chinese woman that is longing for true love they offer hope of a brighter future.  I have been asked for my opinion of certain individuals and when I reply he looks like a player to me the woman becomes frustrated and asks me " are they all like this" " how can I find a sincere man" and then remark " I give up. I will never find someone for me" . I keep telling them there are sincere men out there and I offer them this forum to prove it. I have sent a few women here to browse and see that there are really some good men  looking for Chinese wives. So I see nothing wrong with women coming here and joining the forum and perhaps ask a few questions. Perhaps one of us will get lucky and discover a gem right here among us. If she is a player I am sure that the men here will soon root her out. But if she is behaving herself please don't embarrass me by attacking her for no reason.
...Gerry

Gerry:What you say these are all real.I thank you very much for helping me.You are a great friend.Have love/like to help others.
These are very good traits.Your fiancee is a happy woman.I am a simple and happy China woman.I want to find my true love.
But my English is very poor. Only a little English.But you were willing to help me.It makes me very touched.
In this money and desire is full of earth.People need love and help.Of course, I will also to help others.Because the earth is our common homeland.
So we need love and care.Help others and by others help is happy.Thank you again for your help!
Application of Chinese sentence:愿天下有情人终成眷属!

From China:rachel
Tao with god