Author Topic: Feelings  (Read 5312 times)

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
RE: Feelings
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 04:29:19 pm »
I use this online translator when I don´t recognise some characters. It works fairly well. You get the translation character for character but it certainly helps to get the meaning of it right. Just copy and paste.

http://usa.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php?page=translate

Good luck with it all, Sylvain.
Quote from: 'Hajo' pid='8503' dateline='1247598676'

Chinese do not talk open about sexuality like we are used to. I live in Denmark and know what you talk about. Chinese have a very symbolic language when it comes to such issues. My experience is, that the ladies become upset when you talk about it directly. I believe that when you meet and you have the right feelings for each other everything will come by itself.

Thanks Hajo. I understand what you mean and I really hope things will work out that way too. It's just that I'm so used to discuss things and find a solution through an open and frank discussion. My lady seem to agree that this is the way to go. Except when it comes to sex, apparently...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 04:43:42 pm by Hans »

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 05:01:16 pm »
Thanks for the weblink, Hans.
Well, that will just help a bit to understand some of Ting's sentences.
Even if I know what is at the end of the road.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 05:01:33 pm by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 10:33:52 pm »
Quote from: 'Hans' pid='8498' dateline='1247590367'

I've learned one thing: Chinese ladies (at least the younger ones) are not comfortable talking freely about sex. And I'm from the (supposed to be) sexually liberated country of Sweden...! We've talked about it, though. But I would not dare to write any sexual things to her or describe exactly what thinking of her does to me besides touching my heart... :blush: All we can do before we meet them in real life is hope that those words will translate into real feelings there and then.

Undertanding women in the West is hard enough. We are in for a challenge, guys!

I wouldn't be too sure about that, I had a 26yo girl from Guandong contact me on Skype a couple of years ago she had good english and the conversation eventually got around to the fact that she was a virgin but wanted to know EVERYTHING about sex, it's all she talked about & said her and her friends talked about it all the time too, it got to the stage she wanted pics of my old fella.....yes I sent them lol. I lost contact after a while (ended up banning her because she became a pain) and caught up with her a couple of weeks ago, she is married now and about to drop a baby so they are certainly not all little angles. Even the one I'm talking to now drops the odd hint about having a bit of fun wink wink.

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2009, 05:07:41 pm »
Quote from: 'Tiztom' pid='8538' dateline='1247625232'

I wouldn't be too sure about that, I had a 26yo girl from Guandong contact me on Skype a couple of years ago she had good english and the conversation eventually got around to the fact that she was a virgin but wanted to know EVERYTHING about sex, it's all she talked about & said her and her friends talked about it all the time too, it got to the stage she wanted pics of my old fella.....yes I sent them lol. I lost contact after a while (ended up banning her because she became a pain) and caught up with her a couple of weeks ago, she is married now and about to drop a baby so they are certainly not all little angles. Even the one I'm talking to now drops the odd hint about having a bit of fun wink wink.

Well, maybe I've been unlucky. I could be wrong but for now my impression is that those girls you mention are a minority among Chinese women. At least in the talking-over-the-Internet-phase. What happens after the meeting IRL is another matter. I haven't got to that one yet.