Author Topic: Not a Meat Market, but.......  (Read 960 times)

JamesMarvin

Not a Meat Market, but.......
« on: December 24, 2010, 02:46:30 pm »
Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago, I asked about if any of the agencies had parties or other type get togethers so that you could just "look over" all the ladies. Someone said that they did not do "meat markets". Well, this was not what I meant. As a kid (I'm 54 now) the church I grew up in would have something going on just about every month. They wanted us to married inside the church. This was what I was thinking about when I wrote it.

Anyway, does these agencies do that sort of thing and if so how can I find out about them? Looking at the pictures of the different agencies it looks like they have rooms for it.

Thanks,

JIM in Germany

Offline maxx

Re: Not a Meat Market, but.......
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 03:40:01 pm »
Jim I read that some of the agencies.Do have thoose kind of meetings.Each agency is privately owned so you would have to contact the agency.In the city where you are staying.And find out if they do that kind of thing.Another thing you mite think about.Is that you can go to the agency.And they will introduce different woman to you.And you are free to pick and choose

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
Re: Not a Meat Market, but.......
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 07:19:24 pm »
Jim , firstly a merry Christmas , and I agree with Maxx , firstly pick where you are thinking of heading to and whether you are going to be talking to anyone before you go , think of Berlin and multiply x 2 and that is how busy the 20 largest cities are in China , and whilst there are a lot of poorer people every one is happy and welcoming , but unlike the west those who are working , work at least 6 days a week anything up to 10 hours a day , so unless you are doing a tourist exercise you will be lost the moment you jump of the plane . The other side of this is if you go to somewhere like ChongQing in their central shopping area which is only for walking , in May thru to Sept you will go blind in 1 hour with the beauty that passes by and you will end up with a sore neck ha ha .
 I am well attached now , but the first 2 times I went to China 2 different cities , had I not been seeing someone I would have been lost if nobody was at the airport to meet me , just getting into the city you can be taken for double what the fare should be , so firstly pick your city or go to other websites like Asia friend finder etc where you can webcam with a lot of lovely ladies , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info