All About China > Photos From China

Christmas in Sai Kung -Hong Kong

(1/2) > >>

chen yan:
This is my first Chirstmas spent in Hong Kong with friends. And also the first time to taste turkey.
How is brother's Chirtmas?
And Spring Festvial is coming, I will go back home at the end of this month, I will share some interesting photos of my hometown traditional Spring Festival custom when I come back  .

halfpint:
Looks like a great trip!  If you get a chance, have a turkey sandwich with the leftovers, you'll find cooked turkey gets much better when its a day to two old...at least to me it does

Alan

Willy The Londoner:
I prefer it when my Turkey is 10 days old and have the remains not eaten on Christmas day have been in the garbage for the previous 9 days waiting for the garbage collectors to come round!   

God I even had a girlfriend once who made soup from the bones.  Good old days Never!

Willy

Philip:
Hi Yan,
you spent Christmas in my home town. I wish I was there. But I am in freezing Changsha with my wife. I go home tomorrow. Let me know when you are next in Hong Kong. It looks like you had a lovely time

chen yan:
Philip,Sai Kung is beautiful, isn't it ? Once you settle down there, you may not want to leave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version