Author Topic: You know you are in China when....  (Read 13644 times)

shaun

RE: You know you are in China when....
« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2009, 05:15:49 am »
Yes, but who is going to stop the taxi riding your rear bumper.  Mine isn't that big anymore and shrinking.  You'd think it would be getting larger since one person isn't getting as many bites as she used to.  We all ain't like the big one.  Right biggie?

Shaun
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 06:00:15 pm by shaun »

Offline David S

« Reply #121 on: December 10, 2009, 06:00:34 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='25112' dateline='1260440149'
Mines isn't that big anymore and shrinking.  You'd think it would be getting larger since one person isn't getting as many bites as she used to.

Could it be from the reduced swelling do to the fact it's not being bitten so much any more?

shaun

« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2009, 12:44:04 pm »
David,

That could be or maybe now that I am cooking  I am getting a better quality food or even better yet maybe she isn't poisoning my food anymore.

Someone asked me what is the best way for a man to lose weight?  I didn't have a clue.  He said, "Divorce!" Maybe he is right.

Shaun

rockycoon

« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2009, 05:20:18 pm »
cut out the dog portion of the meal, thus loosing weight, cats are not fatting....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dLFQZAPFDc

Just for you Shaun....
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 05:23:54 pm by rockycoon »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2009, 01:01:59 am »
Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='25230' dateline='1260570018'

cut out the dog portion of the meal

If we did that in my house we would have no meat at all!!!!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

shaun

« Reply #125 on: December 12, 2009, 08:11:31 am »
Don,

Funny video.

You joke about cat and dog.  When I worked in the oil business I used to have to go to Hobbs, New Mexico quite a bit.  When I was there I would always go to a food stand there that sold Burritos.  For those of you who do not what a burrito is, it is a extra long dumpling about 8"-10" long. :icon_cheesygrin:  No really I could almost eat them for every meal for the rest of my life.  It is a 10" flour tortilla and you can wrap almost anything up in it.

Anyway, I do not remember the name of the food stand but in the oil field in West Texas and in New Mexico we called it the Burrito stand. If you worked in the oil field there, you knew about it.  Most of the people loved it and would make special trips there to buy a load of burritos.  In that area it was famous.

One day sitting in my office reading the news paper, I read that the owner of this burrito stand was arrested and in jail.  It seems he had been collecting the stray cats for years and using their meat for his famous burritos.  I didn't eat much of anything else that day.

Reflection: I have to say though, they were the best burritos I have ever ate.  If I were to go back there and he were openly selling cat burritos I would buy one.  Dog, now that is another story.

Shaun

rockycoon

« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2009, 05:56:27 am »
MMMMMEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Now I know where to look for my cat that's been missing :icon_cheesygrin:

shaun

« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2009, 06:05:02 am »
Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='25425' dateline='1260701787'

MMMMMEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Now I know where to look for my cat that's been missing :icon_cheesygrin: