Author Topic: Photos question  (Read 1798 times)

JamesMarvin

Photos question
« on: January 18, 2011, 08:36:49 am »
HI all,

OK, I made a dumb mistake! The lady that I am emailing sent me a photo of herself. VERY NICE!  To let my family (and friends) see her I put her photo up on FaceBook. THEN afterwards told her. Well she was not happy about this and asked me to take it down. Which I did right away. But that was 9 days ago and I've wrote twice and she's not answered.  I'm guessing that I killed this one. :( BUT could someone tell me what taboo I stepped in? Or is it just this one woman?

To me this was a minor thing, but for her was it a deal killer?

Thanks,

JIM

Offline mustfocus

Re: Photos question
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 10:30:08 am »
Hi James,

I suspect it's a matter of privacy.  My lady and I (for example) have agreed to keep all our pictures of us together to ourselves and our immediate families.  As much as I would like to share some photos that we've taken over the last few days, I know she won't agree.  She might have had that photo taken of her just for you and didn't want to share it with anyone else.

Sorry.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

JamesMarvin

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 10:58:11 am »
Hi James,

I suspect it's a matter of privacy.  My lady and I (for example) have agreed to keep all our pictures of us together to ourselves and our immediate families.  As much as I would like to share some photos that we've taken over the last few days, I know she won't agree.  She might have had that photo taken of her just for you and didn't want to share it with anyone else.

Sorry.

I can see that, but it was one of the Photos that was on the Chnlove site, just bigger and better. I can see the privacy idea, just not so use to it.

Thanks,

JIM

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 10:59:45 am »
Yes James , one must ask first . Each Lady is different , mine for one is not at all shy .. me posting Photo's of her/us . Believe me if there is one she does not want to show .. I get to hear it in Person and you do NOT go against that wish .
I do hope for you , that did not end it for you though .

JamesMarvin

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 11:22:02 am »
HI all,

I hope so too, she is a college English teacher and from what I understand with all the tests this week she is very busy. So it might be more that than being p**sed off at me.

At least I hope,

JIM

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 12:36:34 pm »
Like already stated here each lady is different (as are men of course). For me it's a privacy issue which is why I don't post any pictures of family members on Facebook. In fact I did not post any pictures of my lady on Facebook even after we had met the first time (and I still don't post any pictures of her on my blog). When I got back home after my second visit last summer I posted pictures of us together on Facebook and she was OK with that. But I think she would not have approved if I had posted them as soon as she sent me pictures of her early on.

I hope you did not lose her because of this. I silly thing to end a good start on a relationship for, after all.

Offline halfpint

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 09:17:56 pm »
I put some pictures on facebook to and got the same reaction.  When I explained there was privacy, only my friends could see it, then she was sort of ok with it, but just barely.  I'm guessing my girl will not approve of posting any pictures on this site, because anyone can see it.  I'll find out soon.  Give your girl some time, maybe she will be ok.  Alan
My qin ai de is in Shanghai, and I'm not