All About China > Photos From China

My new home in China - Xiaolan

(1/4) > >>

Lain:
As some of the members here know , I gave up on the dating websites...took a HUGE chance with a lady (that failed) and moved to China. Originally I moved to Shaoguan (MASSIVE MISTAKE!!) and have since moved to Xiaolan where my lady and I had originally made plans to live together. Well I have now established myself here, nice place to live, found all the places I need to function, the grocery store,  post office, good places to eat...etc. Now that I am comfortable in my new home, I have spent some time exploring my new home city (I will live here now forever no plans to return to America) and I have actually been shocked at how nice it is here. To be honest Xiaolan is nice than where I lived in Columbus, Ohio and once I get to speaking fluent Mandarin, I am thinking that this was the best move I have ever made....despite the serious problems I had to confront after my relationship fell apart...and for those who want to know, we are friends again. But there is nothing else and she knows that I am happy now, and she missed the boat as I find another lady.

But I wanted to share some pics of my new home, and some of the beautiful parks all within walking distance of my apartment.

I was also very happy to find a very high quality bike trail that runs several miles along the river.  :) As an avid bike rider, this makes me very pleased that I chose to live in such a modern Chinese city.

Arnold:
Congrat's Lain and good to see you had a good Homecoming after your mis-fortune with your "Other" . Many happy years I hope lie ahead for you and your LAdy . Stop by ones in a while and let us know how things are going for you in the Future .

Lain:

--- Quote from: Arnold on January 22, 2011, 01:48:49 am ---Congrat's Lain and good to see you had a good Homecoming after your mis-fortune with your "Other" . Many happy years I hope lie ahead for you and your Lady . Stop by ones in a while and let us know how things are going for you in the Future .

--- End quote ---

Thanks , but to clarify I am still single at this moment, but admit that  have since had two girlfriends. Once was an amazing beauty and was by far the best actress of sincerity I have ever met..but I am getting very wise to the ways of the younger Chinese Ladies and once she realized that I am no longer a newbie fool she ended it...no big deal. However my current interest is a really good young lady, albeit I know she is still not fully honest with me so I keep reminding her that we are "good friends" ....but she is fun, loves to ride bikes with me, cooks me nice meals at my place and can speak some English enough to make conversation "easier" for us...she can read English fairly well...I am cautiously optimistic.

Here is a pic of her riding my bike...she is a fearless bike rider and has rode with me one day over 30 miles around the city!!!

RobertBfrom aust:
Well done Lain , looks a lovely city and not to big , we will look forward to your next installment , regards Sujuan and Robert .

maxx:
good job.I'm glad to see that it is working out for you.And good luck with the hunt.For your perfect lady.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version