Author Topic: My love troubles  (Read 8100 times)

Vince G

RE: My love troubles
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2009, 12:44:58 am »
I'm not a big beer drinker but Budweiser? :s I think is crap. There better beers are alright? Not looking to get knocked down either. :icon_biggrin:

Offline Agarn

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2009, 03:46:26 am »
Hey Vince  budweiser is pee in a can.

Like many people in the UK i often wondered what was the point of Belgium, nothing seemed to happen there of any importance, a bit short of famous heros etc, unless you include Tin Tin, like most people i drove through it to reach another country, until the time that i visited Spa for the 24 hour racing, let me tell you Belgium is the beer capital of the world, the choice of colour, strength, and flavours  is endless, you could drink different beers all day for months, it truely is a beer drinkers paradise, damm im thirsty.

Vince G

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2009, 07:33:43 am »
Mike, Advertising. The Bud name is out there at every event. They took the name like it is the only American beer? Same as Marlboro cigarettes. (I think it has changed now) but at one time everyone smoked it? Except me of course. I guess that goes for everything "American" Bud, Marlboro and Chevrolet And add in American Women and you have things I don't buy. :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 07:34:13 am by Vince G »