Author Topic: Pray my friends. Like you never have for me.  (Read 7471 times)

Offline shaun

Re: Pray my friends. Like you never have for me.
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 08:16:49 am »
Great news Jimmy.  I am real happy for the two of you...  well the whole family.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 11:05:57 am »
Congrats to you and your wife! :D :)

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 06:51:20 pm »
The Toronto chapter of this forum will be getting together on Sunday. We will be sure to celebrate your good news.

Arnold, we need your credit card again.

Offline shaun

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 07:31:09 pm »
How come you don't bring any of us guys along?  How about doing a web-cam experience? 

Arnold

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2011, 12:06:23 am »
Arnold, we need your credit card again.

3745 0598 4416 5580  exp. date 04-15      have a Super Lunchoen on my Card .. but remember there is a $ 5,000 limit .

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2011, 12:32:06 am »
Actually, you know the scary thing?  We could do it.  It'd look silly as all heck, but we have the technology...  :P  So what's the time difference Shaun?  ;D
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline shaun

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2011, 08:15:12 am »
I am on the same time as you.  Eastern time zone.  I was joking but it would actually be fun to do it just to participate a little if you guys are game for it.  The only bad thing would be not being able to eat the famous dumplings at your dumpling spot but I could pop a few of my frozen dumplings I buy at the store.  They're not great but not bad for imitation dumplings.

What time do you have the event set for?  I work for 10am to 6 pm.  Since I am the owner I can make a few adjustments.  Also I use yahoo messenger.  It seems to fit best with my computer.

Offline shaun

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2011, 12:01:14 am »
Well lets keep the web cam idea.  I really like to do it if everyone is game but I work Sunday during those hours and can't work my way around it.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2011, 04:36:55 am »
Take your computer to work.  That's the only suggestion I can come up with. If you need to buy a new laptop, I am sure Arnold doesn't mind covering this on his credit card as well.

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2011, 06:52:13 am »
You guys don't put to much on Arnolds credit card.  My wifes visa just came in the mail. I need airfare.
Jimmy Henson

Offline shaun

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2011, 06:56:12 am »
First thing I did was to copy the number down when I saw it.  Trying to get Comcast to stretch 4 miles of line by noon tomorrow.  They said that I... I mean Arnold will have to pay for it...    Weekend rates...  X3 since the Masters Golf Tournament is going on down the street.  Who would have thunk that an Irishman is leading it two days in a row.  He's 10 under par.  Closest person is 8 under, Tiger is tied at 3rd with 7 under.  He could be back.

Sorry Jimmy dumplings come first.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2011, 07:00:03 am »

Sorry Jimmy dumplings come first.

I think Shaun just got himself an invitation with that comment!

Offline maxx

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2011, 10:21:36 am »
Come on guys stop fighting over Arnold's credit card.Shaun you go ahead and use Arnold's card.Jimmy I can post Martin's credit card number for you..Martin said it was OK.And he insisted that you fly your wife first class all the way.And that you rent a limo.When you pick your wife up from the airport.

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2011, 12:16:48 am »
Come on guys stop fighting over Arnold's credit card.Shaun you go ahead and use Arnold's card.Jimmy I can post Martin's credit card number for you..Martin said it was OK.And he insisted that you fly your wife first class all the way.And that you rent a limo.When you pick your wife up from the airport.
Thanks Maxx and Martin she really enjoyed the First class trip home. The only Limo I could find was a full stretch Hummer.  It made for a nice ride home. We hadn't been together since November, so it was nice to get to know each other again, and again, and again.

Seriously she did get in Friday morning and everything is great. Her and my girls hit it off better than I could have ever expected.  The atmosphere at our house is like she has always been here. Like we had never even been apart.  I am as happy as I can be.
It took 1 year 11 months and 2 weeks from start to finish and the 8 or 9 months she and I lived together in China made her Visa interview go a lot smoother.
This journey is definitely not for the faint of heart. When she got off the plane and thru customs and all that crap. And suddenly she was kissing me and we were going home. It was like a million tons was lifted off of me. At my doctor appointment today even the doc told me my heart is doing great like I had taken some kind of miracle drug.  And all it is, the stress is gone.
Dumplings do come first and she wasted no time making sure I had all I could eat. SHe must have made 300 or more, the freezer is full. I bought 10 pounds of meat and she turned it all into dumplings. Man what a life.

Thanks guys you have been a great bunch of friends and helped me to make my life better in more ways than you will ever know. Even back in the Facebook days before I knew my wife and was actually still getting over the ex.   
I’m not going anywhere but I may not visit the forum as much as I was. But I’m always glad to help someone out if I can.
Jimmy Henson

Arnold

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2011, 12:26:19 am »
Jimmy , that makes I'm sure everybody that's been on the Journey with you have a BIG smile on their Faces . So , your NOT the only one !!  ;)