Author Topic: children  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Scottish_Robbie

children
« on: April 29, 2011, 09:04:31 am »
I am a proud grandfather to a bouncing baby girl born this morning, she weighed 4lb.12on;-) ;D

This makes number 8...When will it stop :o :o ;D

Her name is Mia, and was not conceived from 'Love'..Was conceived as you know through 'Rape'.  However, this will not deter me 'Loving' her with every ounce of my being..

God bless this child :)

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 07:30:07 pm by Scottish_Robbie »
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline sunny

• 庄生晓梦迷蝴蝶
Re: children
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:20:14 am »
Congratulation!

A taurus girl should be very smart!

And today is so special, this moment we are watching The Royal Wedding of Prince William & Catherine Middleton.

God bless the taurus girl!!

sunny

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 10:21:16 am »
Well Congratulations. I did not know of this conceiving but only look at it as a sperm donor it's still your blood. So take this new life as just that.

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 02:41:47 pm »
Robbie, My wife and I give our congratulations to you and your family, I believe this child will be loved by you and all your family even though the circumstances were,,, , Sorry, I would go to death row if this happened to my daughters, I hope this child , your daughter and family the best for the future, She is a god send,WARMEST regards from MinYing and John. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:43:45 pm by john1964 »

Offline Hajo

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 03:11:41 pm »
Congratulations Grandpa  ;D

As far as I remember the number 8 is special number in Buddhism. I wish your 8. grandchild is blessed with luck, happiness and good health.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline shaun

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 06:41:03 pm »
Congratulations Yaya!  ;D

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 08:10:13 pm »
Her name is Mia, and was not conceived from 'Love'..Was conceived as you know through 'Rape'. 

God bless this child :)

That's a bad rap for her to start a new life - so I guess although you have 8 grandchildren now, she will but have only one true Grandfather in you. And since you already are proud of her, I am sure that one Grandfather will be more then enough for her. Good Fortune & Blessings for her and you Sir Rob  :)

And when she cries late into the night, while burping her on your shoulder - then will you know what being is behind the 8 BALL  8)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:15:23 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 10:07:38 pm »
Congratulations.  Kids are great aren't they?  Especially when they are someone Else's. Grandkids are the best. You can spoil them then send them home to mom and dad.

When will it stop? don't know. I have 17 and i think it is finally starting to slow down.

Gerry
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline daghoi

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 09:29:36 am »

Congratualtion, all the best wishes to the child, mother and the proud grandfather.