Author Topic: Survey of Visas, questions, and results @US Embassy Guangzhou!  (Read 16735 times)

Offline IrishGuy65

Re: Survey of Visas, questions, and results @US Embassy Guangzhou!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 10:21:59 pm »
Lisa was so excited after the interview that she couldn't really talk.  She and Amy needed to get something to eat, and then go back home from Guangzhou.  I'll fill this survey out after I can talk to her about the interview.  She said Amy was only asked a couple of questions, and that they were interviewed together, not separately.  Because Lisa and I were introduced by Gerry, they asked how she knew Gerry and what Gerry's job was.  She was also asked what she did.  Amy was asked how old she is, and if she is a student.  That's the most I could get out of her about the interview, haha.  She was so excited, all she could say was that she was excited and that she loves me.  I knew both of those already... haha!
I-129F Delivered: 9/26/13
NOA-1 Received: 10/1/13
Request for evidence: 11/13/13
RFE evidence received by USCIS: 11/29/13
Approval of petition (online): 12/17/13
NOA-2 Received: 12/24/13
Lisa received letter from Guangzhou: 1/14/13
Interview on 2/25/14.  Visas approved.
Visas picked up on 3/5/14.

Offline IrishGuy65

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 09:31:50 am »
K1 & K2, which was filed stateside.  We used Robertt as a visa consultant, and the approval was a white slip, not pink, which says Your visa application is approved!  I don't know if they have changed it recently, but wanted to let you know.  They had a quick, friendly conversation where they asked her about her job, how she knew Gerry, and how we were introduced through Gerry.  She was also asked about being a member of CCP.  She did the interview in English and Chinese.  Her daughter Amy was asked about her schooling in China and her plans for America.  Since we've talked about that quite a bit, she was able to give good answers.  She spoke a few sentences in English, but the interview was mostly Chinese.  They were told 2 weeks to receive the visa. 

One thing of note.  They were at a window where the American interviewer was nice and friendly, but the next window was a Hong Kong man doing the interview who they say sounded harsh and was asking many, many questions.  They say the woman they saw leave the window was clearly upset and unhappy, and they have read many bad things about this particular interviewer.  Lisa said she was very lucky to not get him to interview her.
I-129F Delivered: 9/26/13
NOA-1 Received: 10/1/13
Request for evidence: 11/13/13
RFE evidence received by USCIS: 11/29/13
Approval of petition (online): 12/17/13
NOA-2 Received: 12/24/13
Lisa received letter from Guangzhou: 1/14/13
Interview on 2/25/14.  Visas approved.
Visas picked up on 3/5/14.

Offline LP

• Kinder fun doing something someone say impossible
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2021, 08:03:17 pm »
Hello guys! I have not been on this site for a long time. I have been working a lot and going to China to see my  wife from 2014 to 2018 every year. I even did the  I-130 paper for my wife to come here and everything was  approves
 and the NVC  sent me the I-797.This was March 3,2020.I have not receive anything from them after this, Robertts S what do I need to do?
A wife of noble character who can find?
    She is worth far more than money. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2021, 08:33:37 am »
Hello guys! I have not been on this site for a long time. I have been working a lot and going to China to see my  wife from 2014 to 2018 every year. I even did the  I-130 paper for my wife to come here and everything was  approves
 and the NVC  sent me the I-797.This was March 3,2020.I have not receive anything from them after this, Robertts S what do I need to do?
Use this link and make certain you have completed each step listed. You can also use the public inquiry form also if you have completed everything required. I think a lot of delays are being caused by covid also.
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-1-submit-a-petition/step-2-begin-nvc-processing.html
https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 08:35:54 am by Robertt S »

Offline LP

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2021, 10:43:16 am »
 I have completed everything required. Friday I got a email from NVC telling me that the financial documents checklist shows the required documents that have not been filed. You must upload the missing documents to CEAC. Once I did all the papers they want for me and my wife the site say complete ,you  can't upload anything after this
    She is worth far more than money. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert

Offline LP

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2021, 08:47:12 pm »
Yes I paid all the immigration fees in the CEAC and it do show they both PAID in the system. and I mail a copy of D-260 to my wife .I haven't seen my wife in three year face to face. This is crazy!