Author Topic: Chnlove - the survey  (Read 14164 times)

Offline shaun

Re: Chnlove - the survey
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2011, 04:53:06 pm »
Punny thing you should ask that question.  I don't give one quip what it is.  There is a paronamasia of things that could be said here.

A luminous beam of information that glimmers from the aurora of glistening luminescence that will continue to brighten the blaze of a lone shining lighthouse is what we are glossing over here.

Vince G

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2011, 05:00:24 pm »
Man? Must have taken a few hours to look up those words?  ;D

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2011, 06:37:47 pm »
For a man of many words as yourself, I would assume you know a Pun? Was that a pun?

I am known at work as the Punisher, but my last reply, no pun intended, instead it was me being  I Ronic

And I guess Robert's reply gave us the long & short of it all.

But back to the survey - with 43 responses, I wonder if this also is a fair representation on how many current contributors we have for this website.

I am also a little surprised at how even the last two poll question are, as quite a few would use Chnlove again.
 ??? Now .... if I could just sell Chnlove the 2 for the price of one girl idea .....
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 06:48:18 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2011, 07:19:46 am »
Thought I would put this here to show that some dating sites work, and age has no limit.

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/love-sex/90yearold-joins-online-dating-site-finds-true-love-blog-114-yahoo-lifestyles.html
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Vince G

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2011, 08:22:33 am »
With these 90 yo I think the field was narrowed a bit?

Offline shaun

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2011, 08:32:28 am »
Vince, that is what happens when I have to much time on my hands and a Thesaurus waiting to be listed on half.com.   I cheated.  But Rhon is still the master on it.

The people going for a second go at chnlove really doesn't surprise me.  They have the best pictures by far.  It appeals to our innermost desires.

I got lucky beauty and a good woman.

Offline thender5

« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2011, 08:27:25 pm »
Guys,

Thanks for the effort.  I think the survey is useful.   But this site is more than helpful.  If I never used china love or any other again.  I would still hope to some how stay connected to this site.  My desire for a Chinese mate continues.  You are my brothers...

Thanks For you Contributions!

Arnold

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2011, 10:08:53 pm »
We appreciate you staying of course with us and may do so til the end of time . Glad you decide to keep giving this a chance thender5 and not let it be the end of your search for a chinese Lady . Hope we can help you along anyway possible .

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2011, 12:54:46 pm »
ok, I finally took the survey, why finally, because. I am comfortable filling out the results. Even though we have not been to Shijiazhuang as of yet, as John (that'd be John1964) knows, we are going to Shijiazhuang. Getting pictures and planning the formal ceremony so that I can torture my dad by forcing his coffee swilling self to drink tea (YES! hahahahahaha ;D). Oh they joy of tormenting one's family.

Lloyd
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com