Author Topic: going to Beijing June 28 for 4 weeks  (Read 8522 times)

Arnold

RE: going to Beijing June 28 for 4 weeks
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 04:23:45 pm »
Trunk ... no chance , here at the LAX they check all Trunk's (at random) with sniffing Dog's . Better chance with carry on and stuff him into the overhead . Hehe

Vince G

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 03:23:29 am »
Just cut a fart when the dog starts sniffing the trunk. :fi_lone_ranger:

Offline dumbo

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 02:05:36 pm »
Thanks for all the advice. Now I am starting to understand why you guys wanted this forum instead of the forum at chnlove.com

Only 3 weeks to go, I am busy with work work work. I should be receiving my Chinese visa in the mail tomorrow. I am under orders to eat apple a day until I arrive in Beijing, my princess want me healthy for the 4 weeks.

Offline UK Mark

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 03:30:24 pm »
hee hee , me to ! , my àirén is always on about me resting more , not working to hard and 'eating the fruits'
Dreams can come true

Offline dumbo

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 06:03:33 pm »
I just received my visa and passport back. I need to eat 19 more apples and I am in Beijing

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 08:57:27 pm »
Lol its so funny and true, mine encouraged me to eat veggies this evening to keep healthy for her too and informs me she is doing the same for me :D
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Martin

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 09:12:07 pm »
After the whole swine flu thing, mine was saying the same....eat healthy...exercise...get rest...funny...nothing about sex was mentioned.

Arnold

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 11:07:40 pm »
I just have to repeat , what you Guy's have already said .
Since I don't have a  " XXX " section here anymore , can't say what else she wants me to do .:icon_cheesygrin:

Vince G

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2009, 11:32:49 pm »
Arnold when she says go **** yourself she doesn't mean to actually do it. :icon_cheesygrin:

Sorry you left yourself open for that one.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 11:34:16 pm by Vince G »

Arnold

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009, 11:57:04 pm »
Hahaha , that's very Funny . I'm glad Chong's in China right now and just might miss this Post .

Offline dumbo

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2009, 09:02:02 pm »
I bought 6 more apples today. One apple a day for 6 days, and I am in Beijing. I have nothing planned for next friday or saturday. I will finish all my laundry, pack my clothes and reading material. Jian is concerned about the swine flu. According to her if someone is sick on the plane, they will quarantine 3 rows front and 3 rows back of the sick person. My seat is on the last row so I only have to worry about the front 3 rows.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 01:25:40 pm »
Quote from: 'dumbo' pid='6212' dateline='1245632522'

I bought 6 more apples today. One apple a day for 6 days, and I am in Beijing. I have nothing planned for next friday or saturday. I will finish all my laundry, pack my clothes and reading material. Jian is concerned about the swine flu. According to her if someone is sick on the plane, they will quarantine 3 rows front and 3 rows back of the sick person. My seat is on the last row so I only have to worry about the front 3 rows.

Hi Dumbo I arrive in China same day as you but at the other end of the country.  
Little chance of us meeting up as I fly into Hong Kong - but have a great time.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 01:03:31 am »
That's awesome Dumbo.  I'm glad to hear some good news for once.  

Wish him luck for me Scott.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline dumbo

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 02:35:02 am »
[Hi,

I finally have access to this site. This is my 2nd day in Beijing. Everything is awesome.

When the airplane lands, we waited 5 minutes and 2 nurses came checked everyone body temp. They were very efficient. The line to pass thru for for flu is very slow, they check everyone, you need to give them a phone number and contact info in China. Some American tourist had the hotel name only, that slowed down the line. Then after spending all that time, my luggage was there and Jian and I meet for the first time. She was very nervous, but we hit it off right away. Due to swine flu, I can not see her son for 1 week. Her ex husband made this rule. I am fine with it, but I know Jian will start missing her son. She may have to leave me home and check on her son.

It is very hot in Beijing. The day that I arrived on Monday, the government announced price increases in gasoline effective Tuesday, so there were many line ups everywhere for people buying gas. I have registered with the local police station this morning.

jian, is like everything I expected, we spent many hours on the skype before, She is very romantic. She takes care of many small things, it is unbelievable. Her English is okay, but she does not have confidence. My first Chinese breakfast, she brought me Mcdonalds because she wanted me to adjust to China slowly. My fruit plate is always full, my cold water bottle gets filled up all the time. I helped here make some dumplings today, she was very impressed

Offline Chong

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2009, 04:43:34 am »
dumbo,

Have a great time in Beijing. You have to try the Scorpion-On-A-Stick. The claws & tail is too crunchy but the body is tasty. Home-made dumplings ??? ..... Martin and I are jealous !!!

Your lady, Jian, sounds like a winner. Best to the both of you two.