Author Topic: Hebei, Round 2  (Read 32736 times)

Arnold

Re: Hebei, Round 2
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 10:23:32 pm »
Nice update Lloyd . I love the Photo's you send me via PM .. great !!! :P
Sorry Shaun , only for Mod's to see .

Offline shaun

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 10:25:28 pm »
 :o :( >:( :'(

Arnold

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 10:32:30 pm »
:o :( >:( :'(

:o ??? ::) ;) just kidding ! I'm waiting just like everybody else here for them .

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 12:58:50 am »
Hey Lloyd, good to see you made it there safely, C,mon, pic,s,,were all waiting to see ;D

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 02:11:17 am »
Lloyd, glad to read your update and that all is well , funny how things operate in the Middle Kingdom , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 04:52:31 pm »
Ok, I tried to give an update, but she decided we needed to go out and be seen in public together. She is totally blown away by how people stare at me and how little kids react. She does however make sure she has hold of my arm and stares down any women that I believe she deems a threat. In particular any women who smile at me.

I am unfortunately back in the states. She was happy when I called as soon as I got home. I am proud to say the conversation, while short, was entirely in Chinese. Only one sentence I didn't understand and she giggled after it. So probably not a bad thing. That last night in Handan, her and mama stuffed me to the bloating point with Kaoya, beer and noodles. We went out to Long Hu Park. Before dinner, mama wanted pictures in Congtai, in particular where another picture was taken, but mama is a better photographer than the previous picture from Congtai. I'm processing the pictures to upload a couple of them for you here. She kept squinting and/or closing her eyes when I wanted to take a picture. I will also post a scan of the picture her mama insisted upon getting. I have been claimed by more than just my beautiful Si Yuan. I believe I now have a Chinese mama...

The good-bye was teary-eyed for both of us. Most of all, I cannot wait for August 26, my next trip. I cannot wait to arrive in China and find myself in her arms and gazing into her eyes again

I'm looking into a tourist visa for her here. I know the US government is looking at loosening tourist visas and I also know there are sponsor protocols for tourist visas and mama has said the wedding will be in China. So I think if the proper sponsorship information is handled, I am confident I can handle that here and mama writes a letter stating her little girl is forbidden from marriage in the states and must return home to plan her wedding in China, it should go alright. She and I both want her to meet my parents on my parents terms, that would be here. We've talked it over and Christmas, as far off as that is, seems like the best shot, because it gives us time to make the arrangements for the visa.

I will load pictures for you guys/blokes/chaps later tonight, as for now, back to the grind. I've some work to take care of.
for now
later,
Lloyd

Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 05:49:51 pm »
Great news about your trip Lloyd ,
good to hear everything in your life is good now ,  keep us all updated,  good  luck for the future Lloyd :)
regards joey+Sophia

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 12:03:48 am »
Wow, marriage, she must be something , Really happy for my friend, MinYing and John.

Offline lfputman3

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 04:25:05 am »
John, yes, she is, very much so. The feeling is mutual, but we do not wish to rush in just yet. We like the idea of a spring wedding, which spring, we don't know yet.

Arnold, shame shame, poor Shaun felt so dejected by that. It's alright Shaun, nobody is seeing anything before now and here are a couple pics for you all.

As for me, I'm having a little sleep issue, so you'll forgive me, but I need some sleep.

Later
Lloyd

Oh and that phone in the last pic, almost died multiple times that day. She even agreed with me at one point. I know she kept giving the same answers and from the tone, it wasn't mama she was talking to...

1744748245@qq.com

Arnold

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 12:32:57 pm »
Thanks Lloyd , wonderful Photo's and equally Lady you have there .
Which Spring  :-\ ? You know 2012 is coming , you don't have much time  :o !

Offline shaun

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 02:23:19 pm »
Great picture Lloyd even if we had to wait.   ;D  The two of you look great together. 

Yes the mods like to torment us every now and then.  But then again, I find a way to get back.

Arnold

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 04:49:04 pm »
Yes the mods like to torment us every now and then. 

Yeah ... but only when it's slow around here . We pick names out of a Hat to see who'll we do it to . 8)

Offline shaun

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 05:19:22 pm »
Arnold.  That doesn't really work very well when there is only one name in the hat.  :o

Offline lfputman3

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 11:59:13 pm »
thanks for the compliments, we both appreciate them. yes she is something, which spring, we haven't decided yet. but we agreed a spring wedding sounds wonderful and I don't think mama care's which spring. granted my own mother was a little upset when she heard that mama was introducing me that last night as her son.

I thought that was a pretty good sign actually, but hey, what do I know? I am certain my parents will adore her, she knows to win my mom over is going to be a chore and she knows that my dad doesn't care for "Chinese" food, but his definition of Chinese food is some of the more less appetizing vietnamese cuisine and the standard american mall style chinese.

She just told me to go to bed and get some sleep. So I will listen to her, because I'll get her back when I'm there.

Again thank you all,
Lloyd

1744748245@qq.com

Arnold

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2011, 12:20:39 am »
Lloyd , you know it's strange to see the Shoe on the other foot in your Mom's case . Your Lady having to win over "YOUR" Parent's . About the Chinese Food , I have many Friends that really don't like it much if at all . Anyway , looking forward to be enjoying your Wedding Day .. whenever it arrives .