Author Topic: the time is close to unfold 35 yrs looking for my chinese wife  (Read 4297 times)

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
oh yes guys the time is getting closer to letting you into the destiny of looking for a Chinese wife

all my travels have come to a end i now have found  my spiritual home yes been a long time ( i l love my Sophia and Chengdu )

yes it took a lot of money over over the years  but to find the secrecy and the special inner thoughts why a Chinese women are  infinitely like for

western men is something to behold ,  from oldham to Manchester to Birmingham London Scotland  to  Europe  to Madagascar to   kwazulu natal south Africa

my answers to what i needed to know about Chinese women and love and marriage

not to mention my travels to the middle  kingdom  yes things  have changed much in life but reality is what life is made off

do you need £££££££££££££££££  in the bank to achieve you dream and travel like i did the ans er is NO
work hard  put the hours in and purse your dream  unless your a corrupt politicians ,ccountant ,lawyer

this forum helped me to the finishing touches to journal almost  just Short of one thing

in time it will offend people then make you laugh and also cry  but this my life story and Final  i hope to speak to a guy who i have utmost resprect

for  that china  shark  is last words will be the final link to my story   you do not have to like me nor love me or call me a Friend ,personal i do not  give a dam  but the story is a incredible adventure the never ending story finshed almost on a cold rainy morning on the 31 January  in wonderful Chengdu
 but now i wait to talk the shark   P's this forum is  a sad place with out the shark now joey is in  trouble i think awe   well life is good  time for a early night good night all

Offline Edwin06

Re: the time is close to unfold 35 yrs looking for my chinese wife
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 12:33:19 pm »
congrats and lay off the booze before you post again! ;)

Arnold

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 12:34:48 am »
congrats and lay off the booze before you post again! ;)

It must be that cheap Foster's Beer !

Joe , China Shark is a Man that speaks his mind ( what I know .. always honest ) .. but everybody sometimes has got to Bite his Tongue and be careful not to offend especially a Forum of all kinds of character's . I think we are all grown up enough to realize that and tone it down when appropriate . We had at one time about five of those Guy's , just laying loose whenever they wanted and it can ruin a Forum like this to a point where nobody wants to be part of . Believe me , we really don't like to Ban anybody .. but there is a Line that can't be crossed .

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 03:37:16 pm »

That is the crap beer we send overseas...we only keep the good stuff here
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 05:46:59 pm »
If I drink enough beer will I begin to understand what Joe said?
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline shaun

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 06:42:08 pm »

8)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 06:47:21 pm by shaun »

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 07:10:14 pm »

That is the crap beer we send overseas...we only keep the good stuff here

I'll drink to that   ;D ;D ;D

The majority of Fosters consumed in Aus is by way of an additive to a bucket of soapy water with which we clean our windows !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline shaun

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 08:52:34 pm »
So then one wonders.  If Foster's is swill or mop water or kangaroo urine then why does Australia allow it to be exported and say, "This is Australian beer?"

It isn't that I am fond of Fosters.  I just remember back in my drinking days that I went overseas and drank famous American beer that I never heard of that tasted like Texas Pride that had been filtered through the Dallas Cowboy's gym socks then carried in a cattle drive to College Station to be used as lake water for the Aggies to swim in before bottling it in Houston to go overseas.  ;D

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 01:53:19 am »
Your Talking all Girlie Beers now. 

Get to the UK and get your lips to a Pint of Best Bitter or a Pint of Brown and Mild.  Even better meet up with Irishman and have a Genuine Guiness.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 09:14:30 pm »
Shaun,
That sounsd like the Sam Miguel that they used to serve in Shenzhen. They would leave it out on the recieiving doc in the hot sun. Then served it hot. They would give you a glass of ice if you asked for it. The smell would make you puke but there was little else to drink. I will stick with Tsing Tao from now on.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline shaun

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 09:55:46 pm »
Willy,  Tried both of them, especially the Guinness.  Brown and Mild in a pub in the London Airport and Guinness in various other locations.  Don't like either but I will have to say that a cold Guinness tastes pretty good on pancakes since it pours like syrup when it is cold.

Can't say that I have ever tried Sam Miguel but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  ;D

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 11:09:02 pm »
Willy

I am in violent agreement with you on this subject...

After nearly 40 years in Australia I still get cravings for a pint of best English Bitter............followed by a pint of Brown.......

I tried brewing my own English Bitter and it was pretty good...but sadly, not nearly as good as the Bitter I fondly remember !!!

Shaun....as far as Fosters goes....its all about the marketing...not the reality...same as most of life these days !!!

Offline shaun

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 11:18:19 pm »
David, I know...   just can't resist the chance to poke about beer; especially since I know the people of Australia have so much disdain for Fosters.   ;D   If I were a drinker I would feel the same way.   I don't qualify.   I only drink 2 or 3 beers a year.   My American beer of choice is Budwiser; ice cold.  If it is anything else I can easily say no thank you.  ;D   Corona isn't bad either.

The three beers I hated the most in my drinking days was Texas Pride, Falstaff, and Old Milwaukee.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:24:09 pm by shaun »

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 12:38:03 pm »
now boys we talk beer   ;D
Edwin , here is raising a glass to you,  please inform me about you experiences with Chinese women
would you swap my info about what i known or what you know ?  sorry i am at the bar drinking beer  ;)
yes it as been a long time ,life is life  , but this forum is  excellent ,all i am saying i am in a position to share my experiences from back in the 70s
 in search of my Chinese wife i am thinking  of serialise it in this forum  come to think of it  i need a drink now  ;)
i wish you well in search for your partner with out the help from the forum it  can be very sad indeed , it can be a rocky ride full of traps and a  loss of money
time for me to go back to the bar and drink more  ;) 
in china a fool is  taken for a ride  beware who you deal with ,  now were is my beer
have fun Edwin  enjoy your persuit of happiness seems you do not need any advice  you fancy a beer ?

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 09:22:09 pm »
My last comment on Beer (for now at least)

The UK fall in from being a secure and great place to live came about with the change in beer drinking habits.  When Lager and similar light beers became the order of the day then out of the window went the values of being British.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,