Author Topic: the time is close to unfold 35 yrs looking for my chinese wife  (Read 4295 times)

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
Re: the time is close to unfold 35 yrs looking for my chinese wife
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 01:22:49 pm »
thank you guys for your feed back  why would  someone would make fun from my post ?
and why would someone ridicule me for my post ? and why would someone give me a negative -
but nothing funnier than folk  as they say
what ever i am not here to stick out from a crowd
many of the forum have met there future Chinese wife a lot sooner than me
i have much respect for many people in this forum
and i respect this forum
but i ask you do not take the piss out off me
i  have much interest info for the forum  but so many silly people here
i am not after anything just my input on my journey to my success
thank you all for your sarcasm 
make me wonder WHY  i should now share my  experience  with anyone in this  forum i thought i liked ?
think now i will leave and let all get on with it    take care all  may you all find you happiness in life  ignorants in life is your downfall 
i am a simple man with a simple life  but i am now the happiest  Man in the world i wish i could of share with you my life in search over the years my experiences 
you may have success in this forum with information  and your  married life and share you happiness
 but as you know success   can also end in sadness

Offline shaun

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 06:03:11 pm »
Joe,  I think you misunderstand what we were saying.  One person made a crack about you but the rest of us were not.  So that you understand when one person mentions Foster beer then ribbing that goes on between some of us.    So again it had nothing to do with you sl please don't take it personal because it wasn't intended.

Arnold

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 08:58:35 pm »
Joe , now if you such a happy Man .. may I ask why you are so short circuited with us here . Are we not among Friends here in this Forum ? After all , we are not have ONLY serious Subject's here without some Fun among us . I know everybody's Information is worth Gold to many , so please do not deprive your Experience .. due to some taking your Post astray somewhat . I also know , we can not make anybody stay that doesn't want to .. that is your Shot to call . If you made that decision already to leave .. I'm not the only one to feel sorry to see you go .