Author Topic: Living with the distance and waiting..  (Read 2863 times)

Arnold

RE: Living with the distance and waiting..
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 06:53:03 pm »
:@

:@
\@
Sorry Guy's trying to figure out those dumb smillies . I guess now I got it , they change when Posting . I have asked a few times , but never got an answer .:P
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 06:59:35 pm by Arnold »

Offline David

RE: Living with the distance and waiting..
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 07:32:24 pm »
Ronan one thing I found that helps... try recording a part of your online chat or webcam chat.  Hearing her voice say I love you whenever you are feeling down really gives a great boost!:D

Big Dave

Quote from: 'Ronan' pid='4329' dateline='1243682460'

That's a beautiful poem Paul thanks.
My girl is away at a wedding and then off with friends for the Dragon Boat festival so haven't talked to her in a few days. I really miss our daily little chats, surprised how much it affects me when I don't have that.
The money side of it sucks too..I have four weeks vacation time left, i could make four more week long trips there this year, could do some overtime and make that into six weeks probably..but my credit card couldn't handle the strain ..but my heart sure would like it!
Thanks to all you guys for being here, we really are all in this together, its great being able to talk about this stuff with other men and know they understand completely.