Author Topic: Supertall skyscrapers  (Read 3752 times)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
Supertall skyscrapers
« on: May 29, 2009, 07:47:12 pm »
I'm quite a fan of architecturally impressive buildings and really enjoy the artistry and beauty of them.

If you are visiting China you might like to have a look at the following :- Supertall Projects & Construction these are huge buildings on a global scale.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Arnold

RE: Supertall skyscrapers
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 12:10:06 am »
That is what I love about Shanghai , up to 8000 Skyscraper's and some of the most unique building that I ever saw . Makes New York look like a small Town . They got the old and the new all within an two hour drive . My favorite is the Crown Building at night .
The reason I wanted to go over Singapore on my first Trip is especially because I wanted to go to Kuala Lumpor to see the ... damn forgot the name ... Petronia Tower's ... something like that . I had the return flight booked over Taiwan to see the 101 tower . Love tall Building's and Bridges like the new Hong Kong Stonecutter Bridge , wonder's in my Lifetime .

Offline China Shark

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 04:15:56 am »
Shenzhen and the surrounding areas has the most diverse skyscrapers I ever laid eyes on. I have always been into interesting unique skyscrapers. At first I would start to take pictures of them I realized that there are hundreds upon hundreds in small concentrated areas. In my neighborhood I have this really cool building that has Greek gods bursting out of one side and some other people entering it. Truly unique and one of a kind. I'm enclosing pix of this building and will start posting pix of buildings as I come across them.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline China Shark

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 07:20:14 am »
Here's some more pix of the whole building.
China Mike
Sorry, about the sideways pix, here are the ones right side up.
China Mike
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 07:24:42 am by China Shark »

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 07:25:10 am »
Wow Mike, thats is cool, never saw anything like that before, I just love when architects do the unexpected and make a structure that stands out from the crowd like that, fantastic!.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 10:13:07 am »
I wonder if anyone has ever tried to climb up and ride Pegasus.  That would be a picture.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 12:05:40 pm »
Here are some mediocre buildings. As I take new pix I'll post. I use to have a lot but ended up purging the memory cards whenever ran out of space. Buildings will always be there so they are the first to go.
Shark

Arnold

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 01:42:14 am »
Thanks Michael for those wonderful Photo's , makes me wanting to see many more City's in China . Beside's your Lady / Wife , these are the next thing one first notice's coming to China , wonderful Building's and all are different in shape and their beauty . These People build like the Egyptians and Greek's did in their time . Also have the People to get it done , on a grand scale .

Offline China Shark

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 12:04:37 pm »
Now you guys have got me started. Some of these buildings are just ordinary apartment buildings.
Shark

Arnold

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 12:45:53 pm »
WHAT ??? No name's of each Building ? And you call yourself a Teacher !!! :D
Have any of you Guy's noticed the new World Financial Building (SH) in my ID photo ? Has the world's hightest observation desk in the world .
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 12:54:16 pm by Arnold »