Author Topic: Why I went Asian!!!!!!!!!  (Read 40839 times)

Offline daghoi

Re: Why I went Asian!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 05:14:15 am »

Just got a reminder on how lucky I'm (we are). Down with the flu and sligth fever, feeling loosy like we men tend to do.....  When i got home from work yesterday I she had prepared a nice meal, finished just 10 minutes after I arrived home. Do not know how she timed that. After that I was told to relax on the sofa, whens she had fixed the kitchen after dinner she brougth me tea with ginger and some chocolate to snack on. During the evening she checked all the time if I was ok and needed something. At one point I asked about the nice  cognac I have, suggested that some cognac was good medicin,  but then she said no ! Stupid western people, that was no good ;D

After we had got to bed she started to suggest that i stayed home from work, and asked if I wanted some Tiger balm under the nose to breath easier etc.
 Today I'm working from home, pretty much half machine. She has alredy called me two times to check if I have med me tea and found the ginger, and that i have eaten something. She manages to do all this without any fuss. ...I must add that I do my best to help her, I really appreciate the way she takes care of me. I do my best to "invest" in her so it can continue for a long time.

Arnold

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2011, 11:18:25 am »
Ahhhh .. this is why we are all here ! Ones you find that "Special" someone .. you'll know it and now shift into second gear to give back equally .

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2011, 11:58:03 am »
The topic is 'Why I went Asisn'
My reason for going Asian is simple (like others here) fed up with the lying western women.

But, I must give credit to those Chinese women I have known.. Kathy' 'Ann', and especially 'Sophie'(zhang ying) it was my pleaseure to know them, the way I have been treated (ok, lets forget Kathy's dad and her loyalty to family) I have been spoken too like a 'LORD', treated like a 'KING' helped when I have been hurted and sick have been taken care of like someone IMPORTANT to them.

Their values, manners and kindness has MADE it IMPOSSIBLE for me to return to western women.  IF (and this is a BIG if) I never returned to china, then I will still know in my heart that I have truly been loved by beautiful women with BIG hearts.

The lady I'm chatting too just now is from Guandong and I will be going top meet her sometime early in 2012, this of course is after I meet our old Londoner friend Willy. ;D ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline shaun

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2011, 01:07:50 pm »
Good luck Rob.  I think Guangdong women are pretty good.  I am sure enthralled with mine.  ;D

Vince G

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2011, 02:36:50 pm »
I had a feeling I'd be writing this soon enough after watching a commercial on TV today and thinking how BIG these women are (like (Amer) football players) and it's viewed as normal? Asian women at least look feminine.

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2011, 04:16:54 pm »
never a truer word spoken vince ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2011, 09:45:56 pm »

The lady I'm chatting too just now is from Guandong and I will be going top meet her sometime early in 2012, this of course is after I meet our old Londoner friend Willy. ;D ;D

Your putting me before a beautiful women? Aw Shucks, it makes me swallow.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2011, 11:58:09 pm »

Willy

makes me question Rob's sanity....   :o
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2011, 05:11:46 am »

Willy

makes me question Rob's sanity....   :o

No one has to question that!!!! ;D Its as plain as the hairs on the palm of your hand.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2011, 02:21:37 pm »
This past weekend my son and I were watching some wild spring break like celebration on the TV. Bunch of drunken kids running around in wet bathingsuits.  I kept remarking to my son about how chubby the girls were. Really big butts and thick across the waist.  He looked at me and asked what's wrong with you? these are really hot girls!  Then it dawned on me that I had spent the last year viewing the healthy ladies in Guangzhou. Thin legs, small breast, petite butt and very trim about the waist. I just got used to them and now if I want to persue my hobby of girl watching I would much rather do it in China.  There are women of every size and shape in Guangzhou but for the most part they look slim and healthy. There are ugly fat women everywhere and Guangzhou has its share but in comparison Chinese women are thinner and healthier and generally more attractive than their western counterpart.  Just one of the many reasons to go Asian.

Robbie. I wish you good luck with the lady in Guangdong but if it doesnt work out there are a few million more there that will treat you like a king.  When are you going? I plan to go back on Jan 1.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Vince G

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2011, 05:20:11 pm »
I want to persue my hobby of girl watching I would much rather do it in China.

AMEN!  ;)

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2011, 10:47:30 pm »
I must say that i agree with Gerry, Every time i arrive home and look around Perth airport, The first thing i notice is the over-sized butts of the western women,  My wife is a little larger than the average Chinese women but no-where as big as the western woman, Her breasts are larger than most Chinese women too but I am not complaining  ;D , I also notice the way that  the larger majority of Chinese women have more pride in their appearance as in their hair and dress sense,  Before i was married to MinYing her friends tell me that she used to have no pride in the way she looked but now every night she comes on-line I think she looks absolutely beautiful, Just another reason i went Asian, John.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:40:33 am by john1964 »

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2011, 02:18:11 am »
John that first photo (well there all nice).  She is a doll. Lucky guy.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2011, 10:29:59 am »
BEAUTIFUL WOMAN YOU HAVE THERE MATE ;D

Arnold

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2011, 12:44:29 pm »
You Lucky Dude !!!
I like to mention , the Avatar Photo of you two ( at old Shanghai Village ) just reminds me .. as Qing and I sat exactly on that same spot for a Photo of both of us . The Stone must of still be warm !  ;D I got to dig up that Photo of ours and Post it .
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:34:08 pm by Arnold »