All About China > Photos From China

Selection of pictures from china

(1/3) > >>

daghoi:
Hi !

Here are a few pictures from my trip to China last winter. They are in a random order, but covers Guangzhou, Shanghai and Yangshou and Li River, your girlfriend my know Li River as Li Jiang.

Can recommend a visit to Yangshou and see the "show" in the park there. Great show different from anything i have seen before. I think it is created by the same person as directed the opening show for the summer olympics. Someone else my confirm or correct my on this ?

Irishman:
Fantastic pictures, love the night-time city pictures across the river, really nice.

China Shark:
Irish wasn't that an amazing show. Next time I visit my friends in Yangshou I want to see it once again. Here are some spectacular shots from the show.  I think the show was called My Daughter. Would not be surprised at all if Irish is right about the choreographers for this exstraveganza. The other pictures are from around Yangshou. If any you ever get the chance to visit real rural China {Yangshou} go for it. Most amazing mountains I've ever encountered.

Sharkman MikeDaghoi sorry about confusing you with Irish. Was an amazing show wasn't it. Since I did not want to waste a post I'm posting some pix of Splendid China {Chinese Cultural Theme Park} Also, the two pix of the girls in traditional Chinese garb is the vendors at the My Daughter show hawking dvds and cds of the show.
Shark

Rhonald:
Great pics Shark. Must be great that you don't need to rush to see the culture. You can take your time and enjoy the journey. Good luck bro.

Arnold:
Daghoi , love these shot's of Pudong over the Huang Po River . But also hate them equally , knowing I'm not there to be with my Wife .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version