All About China > Share your love story

Weird!!!

(1/3) > >>

Londoner:
I had some weird and wacky letters during the 12 months I have been on Chnlove website, but I think this one is probably in the top three of this category! I give it some credit for entertainment value :D

Hi Torano

A bad smile from a beauty parlor in Jilin ^_____)
How are you handsome guy ? wow~~ you are so lovely and cute,, I am much impressed by your special nose ,, you look much more special than many other gentlemen I know from this site. I am not just attracted by your appearance ,, I guess that you can be a nice gentleman ,, a real gentleman,, caring and lovable .. romantic and easy going,, I heard that there are many handsome nice gentlemen are everywhere in Mars, I am not sure ,, are you from Mars ? haha~ so nice to know you ¡­I send you a couple of kisses to make you feel focused ,,, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
1oooooooooooo sweet kisses to you ¡­.

My dear ,the beauty parlor I work for is a small one,, we have many young girls in the parlor .We work very hard each day ,, we meet a lot of people ,. Young and old, men and women ,,tall and short , fat and thin ,,, good people and bad people..

I love my job,, but my senior management stuff sometimes would try to flirt with us girls.,, trying to light our passion , some of my colleagues can not resist that and¡­ I feel hard, and can not bear it more.. But I am still stand on my own ground¡­I believe that I can find my true love, not just one night stand ,, do you share the same value with me ? do you think that I can be a nice girlfriend or wife to make in the future,, please tell me what you think of? I wait for your early reply..

Vince G:
Interesting. Well she's open and honest?

Irishman:
I like it, thats a very unique letter, sounds like an interesting girl. She's certainly from Venus.

JimB:
I agree, she shows humor and maybe honesty. She shows she is intelligent with the Mars remark. She is unique.  I would want to learn more I think.

maxx:
yes it is interesting I would probably have to write her just to find out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version