Author Topic: Polygamy alive and well in China-My 1st of 2 Chinese brides in 1 trip -Part1  (Read 1753 times)

Offline JamesM.Roberts

That's right two brides in one trip. Who's the man?.......that's right ...James the Man!
Well my first marriage occurred while Ping and I were in Feng Huang, and took me totally by surprise. Feng Huang is a ancient town, situated between hills and the river, and  most buildings date between 1644-1911.
Feng Huang is located in Hunan China, and is simply beautiful. The people friendly, the food delicious and the culture is something they are very proud of, and they share this through plays.
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline JamesM.Roberts

yes I know I misspelled bouquet :o
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline JamesM.Roberts

and whenever Ping gives me grief -I remind her that she wasn't my first choice ;D

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
HAHAHA...great story there!

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
Funny photos  :D ,
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Arnold

:D Love it  :D !!!

Offline JamesM.Roberts

Thanks Guys-for anyone who doesn't believe the Chinese have a sense of humor-I direct their attention to the photo of myself with the bouquet :-[- (I played little league every year going up and never caught a ball) she hit me square in the chest with that thing, and the crowd erupted in applause and laughter, at the unsuspecting foreigner about to be called upon stage

Arnold

James , now it makes sense .. why at my Wedding I got to wear one of those over my nice Jacket . I will dig up an Photo and post it sometime .

You might not be any good in Baseball , but you caught it .. so how about Football ? :D