All About China > Understanding Chinese Women

The difference between Chinese and western men

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jason B:
I do not have any answers but then again there might be some answers in the manual for girls, if we can just find it......... ;D ;D ;D

But from my own experiences, if Xia looks upset I will ask her what is wrong and we can try to work out a solution from there that is equal and a win/win for both people - you can not fix something if you do not know what is broken or I am making food/drink etc. of course I will ask Xia if she wants some too.

She has never said that a Chinese man would just do things.

Arnold:
I don't know if this helps , but the only time I saw Qing upset or in a bad Mood .. was when she failed her Driving Test the first two times . As I have plenty experience from my first Marriage , I knew to keep at an Arms-length away at all time and ONLY say/come out with .. soft spoken words of Courage . Never mind asking why are you upset or how do you feel and just let it cool by itself , which took a couple days .. but I was on SAFE ground .
So Axiom , I think the Spoiled part fits the best in your Situation . She needs to adjust to "Our Ways" and I'm sure she will .. but give it time .
If Qing told my this , what a Chinese Man would do .. I'd just tell her .. would you rather be married to a Chinese Man then ?? I think that would put that on a Hold quick .

Willy The Londoner:
C'mon guys stop hitting your heads again the wall.  We all know that we will never really understand any Chinese woman's mind. Probably any woman's come to that.

This is for all - Just make sure that any little things that bother her do not become so important that they blow your relationship as has happened to others.

Plus they will give another example of whats bothering them rather than tell you the real reason.

Willy

JamesM.Roberts:
Sorry Axiom but I have to ask......did you ever find out what made her upset in the first place?? I remember (well .....very well) the day me and Ping went to get a passport type photo of her for the paperwork.  she had a wear a plain dark shirt with her hair pulled back. when she came out of the photographers -she was pouting. She handed me the photo, and of course I said "oh what a cute Chinese boy" ......yes as soon as the words left my mouth I knew :o that and the fact that Ping went from pouting to this---> >:(   Long story short after a while of glares and no talking she confessed that she was pouting because....get this ...she didn't like the photo because she looked like a boy.  So even though I was right ....I was wrong -understand????
that's okay....me neither!

Arnold:
Man ... is there a better example than this ? hahahahaha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version