Author Topic: They're a picky mob  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Clayton

They're a picky mob
« on: November 13, 2011, 10:53:46 pm »
I still like to keep an eye on the forum at Chnlove,just every now and again I can give someone a hand.
Well a fellow Aussie from Brisbane wanted to Know about Wuzhou and seeing i have been there twice  I wanted to give him some clues so I posted and left my email address so he could contact me personally.
No Go, so i wrote to the mediator and explained mt position, nothing, so I posted again with out my email to see if that was the problem.
I know there is no problem my end because the let another post of mine through.

How is the best way to give this bloke my direct link as i have lots to share with him and if I learned to trust him I could be very helpful to him as my wife's nephew speaks a little English and could come in handy but I need to get to know this bloke first .
Any suggestions?
Cheers
Leeroy
This is the way to go

Arnold

Re: They're a picky mob
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 11:30:04 pm »
Leeroy , if you could get him here to our Forum somehow . They allowed us to post our URL ( Martin has done there ) , not sure if they still let you do that though . Try to kind of use like a coded message with him to get him here and you'd be able to PM him here your Personal Info.
Give it a try .

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 11:49:53 pm »
I have seen a message to the mod at the end of the post to please post the email addr. Maybe try that?

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 12:19:47 am »
Clayton , whoops leeroy , I quite often place within a post our our contact info on the other channel so it is easy just put it in the middle of your sentence , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 07:51:23 am »
I posted the chinaromance url a couple of weeks back as it was the only way someone on there could contact me via the PMs here,

It worked ok as two joined following it.  It seems to work better than chnlove.info the old url.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Clayton

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 08:00:08 pm »
Thanks for the advice fellas, It looks like I may have succeeded, I wrote to the mediators and they have offered to pass my Emain address along so I"ll wait and see if that works before I try those other ways.
It just makes sense to me that if i can steer someone who has never been to Wuzhou in the right direction then I should.
I'm no expert on the place but i did see a fare bit of it and i like it more that the big cities, I recon those little three wheeled bike taxis with the electric motors are real good way to get around, I think you actually see more of what is going on, that is if you don't mind ducking and weaving through the traffic haha
 Anywat we'll see what happens with this other thing

Cheers

Leeroy
This is the way to go

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 09:22:58 pm »
I recon those little three wheeled bike taxis with the electric motors are real good way to get around,

Ohh .. I remember the one time Qing and I had to take one of those in Shanghai , because it was raining and not one Taxi was to be had . I must say , Qing was scared out of her skin . I think ( or it looked that way ) Bicycles would have been safer for her that day . Great Ride though , but make sure you have Life Insurance .. your in for a Thrill Ride for sure . :-\