Author Topic: my birthday today !  (Read 4063 times)

Arnold

Re: my birthday today !
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 09:53:20 pm »
I must say ... that is soooooo much more Beautiful ! It shows the Person you are inside by all means .

Thank you Lily , just by this other's will look at you in a whole different Light ! 8) You are on your way to make your Life better and remember .. your Body is your Temple and your Son is build from it . Care for it well and Friends and who knows who will come visit it ?

Life is strange Lily .
In my Backyard , I put Character's in one of my many Rocks .. as you see it is to Honor my Mei-Mei in Kunming . This is why Qing ( my LaoPo ) and I named our Backyard .. " Garden of Lilies " . Now that I have two Lily's in China that I know , it will always keep reminding me of both of you . hahaha

Wait a minute , I have THREE Lilies by my front door .. that means I will/must Meet one more in my Lifetime ?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 10:31:52 pm by Arnold »

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
Re: my birthday today !
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2011, 03:25:56 pm »
Happy Birthday Lily! 40 is a great age to be! Don't let it get you down. I am sorry that I missed the actual day of your birthday but I have not been here for quite some time. I hope that you had a great day.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.