General Discussion and Useful Links > Ask An Experienced Member

Single Chinese Girls looking for husbands.

(1/30) > >>

Pineau:
Occasionally I get a request from a lady friend in China to introduce her to a western man.  I am not a match maker but I like to help when I can. Since this is the dating area I thought  I would start a thread for single visitors to maybe connect with the opposite gender.

So if you have an old girlfriend or an unmarried friend, sister-in-law that is ready for marriage, I guess this is a place for it.

Willy The Londoner:
I could probably fill these pages with the women I have met who are looking for a good 'foreigner'.

I tell them that  all the good ones are spoken for.   There was a lot of men came to our agency site but I doubt if many of those were good as most just wanted the women to come on webcam and take their clothes off.  Amongst other thing!  And they expected the translator to know the words of all sorts of acts.  They used to think that for their few bucks a month they could get into all sorts of perverted conversations.

No wonder these women are wary of foreign men in the first few months.

Willy

Martin:
WOW...is it really that bad Willy?

john1964:
Hmmm, I have been on QQ international since about July this year and have had many "friend" requests for women looking for western partners , I have accepted a few who just want to improve their English and I am happy to help with the permission of my wife.
Willy, you say that most men just want these women to take their clothes off, In my experience over the last few months, It is the Chinese women who have sent me nude photos of themselves without me even asking or even wanting to see them nude, These women are in the 30-45 year bracket and i am very surprised that they removed their clothing being of Chinese culture, I guess that they have had the experience of the dreaded western man and think this is the way to attract a western man ????????, Last thing i ever expected was for MinYing to remove her clothing on webcam for me,, never happened and I never ask for it.
 If i ever met a Chinese woman on QQ before marrying my lovely wife who was willing to remove her clothing then I think I would have had a completely turned off Chinese woman , This is the sort of thing i expect from the WESTERN WOMAN. John.

Willy The Londoner:
I am talking about those men who joined the agency I was running. Two emails and the majority thought they could say what the wanted to the women.   Cannot speak for the wormen on QQ as that was a place I never ventured.  Hmm! But maybe I will now ::)

Better not as my wifes English is getting better by the day.:'(

Willy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version