General Discussion and Useful Links > Ask An Experienced Member

Single Chinese Girls looking for husbands.

<< < (30/30)

Pineau:
I have a friend in Guangdong. She lives about an hour from Guangzhou.
She is 45 years old. She is divorced. Has 12 year old twin girls and a 6 year old son.
I have only spoken with her on wechat and have not met her in person. 
She seems like a very nice person. She smiles and laughs a lot.
She is wanting to find a NON-Chinese husband.
Anyone interested in pursuing a friendship/pen-pal with her can add her as a friend on Wechat.
She is the lady in red in the group photo. 
Email  me and I will share her contact information. vpatrol4@outlook.com

Come on guys! Are you shy? where's your sense of adventure? 200 people have read this post since I posted it and nobody has the nerve to strike up a conversation with a sweet  Chinese lady. Its easy. wechat has a built in translator. you can write in English and she will understand. You can translate her Chinese response in an instant. She don't bite. What's the worst that can happen?

If she doesn't peak your interest then there are a few other ladies I know and can put you in touch with.

email me at vpatrol4@outlook.com

Pineau:
If you have never been to China you must do it at least one time in your lifetime. I spent 2 years there and come home with a wonderful wife. And while I was there I made many friends and i love the memories of my time there.
when the COVID scare is over and us/china relations improve, make some friends online and find a way to go there.

Reliving my memories of China.....https://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version