Author Topic: Single Chinese Girls looking for husbands.  (Read 80186 times)

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Re: Single Chinese Girls looking for husbands.
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 09:43:55 pm »
  I apologize to everybody that attempted to visit my site in the last week or so! I found and repaired the problem that was stopping people from joining the site! I believe I have gotten most of the Chinese translations completed also, so the site should be more user-friendly!  Best Wishes, Robert

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 11:34:28 pm »
Free Dating Site

I am looking for men and women of good moral character who want to meet others. If you are single and looking for that special man or woman, then you should check out my site. Please note that all responses and applications for membership are carefully reviewed for fake profiles, spam and scammers. If you are interested and possess the good moral character required, then contact me today and begin your search for Happiness and Love. Applicants of suitable character will receive free membership and unlimited use of the site. You can visit the site by clicking on the Xingfu Love button in my signature line or click on the link here!  http://www.xingfulove.com         Thanks, Robert

P.S.  The site is available in 10 languages including Chinese.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 11:35:39 pm »
If any of you guys have some single male friends between 25-40 that are interested in Asian women, please give them the link to my site. I have some ladies in their mid to late 20's that have joined  the site but have no one to talk with! Thanks, Robert :)       http://www.xingfulove.com
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:48:46 pm by robertt snellgrove »

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 07:08:00 pm »
I still have women with no one to talk to, plus there is no EMF fees to worry about! If you are interested you can just click the" XingFu Love" button in my signature line to go to the site. The site is free for men and women so no need to worry about membership fees. :)

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2012, 02:41:01 pm »
I know some of you guys have seen a Photo of my "Sister" in Kunming (Lily), anyway.. she is again looking along with me.. to find a wonderful Man for her. She's 53 with no Kids and a just super nice Woman that I've been in contact with since late '07. I include a Photo here, so anybody interested let me know.. as I have her personal E-Mail address.. so no need to go through Chnlove (which she's not a member anymore).

As one can see, she's a Dancer (part of a Sing and Dance group) that travels around China with the group. We communicate via Yahoo Messenger, as her English quite good... that of course makes things a lot easier.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 03:55:44 pm by Arnold »

Arnold

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 12:12:41 pm »
Today, I went back to '09 on my Blog.. to read up on this wonderful Lady/Woman that went through such a heartship and having to do it all on her own pretty much. Yes, she does have a Dad/Sister.. but no Spouse/Husband to share the sorrow and happiness with. So, here I came back to an old Post.. that to this day still brings tears to my eyes reading it.

Guy's , this is what flower's can do !
From: Lily Tang (Profile ID: P688090 ) To: arnold dusch Date: Apr 2, 2009 GMT Mail ID: P688ECJCFHG

Ni hao, wo qing ai de ge ge,I don't know how to give my appreciation to you my dear ge ge, you touch me so deeply, thank you ge ge, because of you, I light up hope again in this dark period, zheng de hen xie xie ni ge ge¡­.Dear ge ge, I just come back from my mother's grave, I have say thank you for you and I can feel she would smile when she heard that, thank you ge ge, maybe you don't know your concern means what a great power to our family, all of us are so warm and touched, so I must say thank you to you my dear ge ge, thank you¡­.Ge ge, I didn't receive your lily until today, I went out and I didn't bring phone with me yesterday, the agency call me many times but I didn't know, when I came back home I found there are so many calls so I called back, but there was nobody receive it, so I didn't know they wanted to send flowers to me, this morning, I went out again, but I take phone with me, so they told me there is flower from you and they will send to me at noon, when I get home, my father has receive for me and he is going to put the flowers into the vase, I told him this flowers are sent to mother by you, my father was so touched and say thank you many many times, he said it is our honor to have such a good ge ge as you, he said you are really a good person, he ask me must say thank you to you for him¡­.dear ge ge, you must be the angel that the god sent to comfort me through this hard time, there is no friend can remember to send greeting or flower to my mother except you, you are the only one who put my mother in your mind, thank you ge ge, you said thanks my mother for you, to let you have such a nice mei mei in your life, I also want to thanks your mother to let me have such a nice ge ge as you, and thank you for my mother because you support her hopeless daughter in her dark period, thank you ge ge, if you were beside me, I really want to give you a warm hug to express my million of thanks :)dear ge ge, about the man you are going to introduce to me, I am so thankful, I believe any man who introduce by ge ge must be a good man because I trust ge ge, I believe if he isn't a good man, ge ge would not introduce to me, right? so ge ge, yes I would like to know him, please tell him I would like to write with him, does he in Chnlove too? how old is he? How far he lives away from you?my mood is much better today, thank you ge ge, this is the result of your care:)your niece and her friends are beautiful, they are so young, envy, hehe, say hello to Qing :)thank you again ge getake careNi de mei mei,Lily

This little Gift I send, was one of the greatest thing I have ever done for a Person I have never even met. I don't want to be padding myself on the back with this, it is just something I needed to do at that time.. as I felt this Woman was about to break and I could not let this happen.. if I could help it.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2012, 10:22:08 pm »
Arnold, I never kept a blog. The only history I have of my Chinese adventure is in Cupid kisses, emails and QQ messages and normally I would delete those just to keep my mailbox clean. So I didn't keep a lot of history of the ladies that I met or helped but I still remember their names and their stories. I wish I had kept the letters though. I remember when Fiona and I decided to get married we both closed our accounts on CLM and later wish I hadn't because all those messages would have come in handy for the i-130 application. And I wish she had them in the event she goes for an interview. Well guess what? they are not lost, they are just not accessible. I wrote to customer service at CLM and asked how to see my old account. They re-opened my account and there it was. Just the way I left it 2 years ago. But as luck would have it there was only one message from me to her. ( I kept my mailbox tidy). AND IF YOU WANT TO READ THE MESSAGE YOU NEED TO PAY FOR ANOTHER MONTH OF SERVICE. I paid the fee and was glad to read our first message. Brought back very fond memories of our first exchange. Be aware that once you pay the fee your membership is reactivated and every living, breathing female in China between 18 and 100 is put on notice that there is fresh meat on the site. You will be barraged with dozens of letters every day proclaiming your are "the one". Please come see me, Are you in China? Send me money for a ticket and I will come see you. Are you happy, I can make you happy. Please help me find a husband. etc...

Any more after talking with a lady for a couple of days I will know if they are gold diggers or home-wrecking green card seekers.
Once I am convinced they are sincere husband seekers I just send them on to Snellgrove's website. I have sent several there. I just sent another one there a few days ago. Not a raving beauty but well anchored and sweet. She is 36, divorced, no children and works as an accountant. Her English is not great but  acceptable. 

So single guys, get on over there before she is taken ! http://www.xingfulove.com
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Arnold

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 11:02:17 am »
Once I am convinced they are sincere husband seekers I just send them on to Snellgrove's website. I have sent several there. I just sent another one there a few days ago. Not a raving beauty but well anchored and sweet. She is 36, divorced, no children and works as an accountant. Her English is not great but  acceptable. 

So single guys, get on over there before she is taken ! http://www.xingfulove.com

Gerry, I also gave Lily the address of Robert's S. website.. I will see if she's up to it.. signing up?

PS: I'm sorry about your AOS being denied.. so heartless they are!

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 04:52:55 pm »
I am happy to announce that my site has real-time translations for chatting. The translator can translate 51 languages, this will make conversations faster and easier for both parties in the conversation. The translator uses google for translations so it is best to keep sentences short in length to keep the translation more accurate. Here is a link that explains the features and proper operation of the translation module.  http://www.cometchat.com/features/real-time-translation
   If you have any problems with this feature please contact me, some of the existing members at XingFu Love may have to clear their browsers cache before the translator will operate properly.  Enjoy, Robert :)

P.S. Membership is Free and your conversations can be saved to your desktop for future references(eg. immigration evidence) 8)    http://www.xingfulove.com
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:35:40 pm by robertt snellgrove »

Offline Pineau

• Board Moderator
    • Youtube
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 05:35:44 am »
Robertt,

you know the youtube videos on your site cant be reached by most folks in China. You might try using youku.com instead.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012, 06:44:32 am »
Robertt,

you know the youtube videos on your site cant be reached by most folks in China. You might try using youku.com instead.

Thanks Gerry,  I will upload some after work this evening.I knew Youtube was blocked but wondered actually how many people could access the videos with proxies.         Robert :)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 07:10:48 am »
I am with Gerry, Robertt.  The only people I know who use proxy servers are foreign men who want to get into blocked websites when here.  I cannot think of one women here who uses a proxy server.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 09:48:00 pm »
Ok, found the same videos on Youku and replaced the Youtube videos so the people in China can view them! :)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 12:50:05 am »
Much better Robertt.  No problem seeing them now.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Pineau

• Board Moderator
    • Youtube
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2012, 04:37:29 am »
Gosh, I feel terrible for this lady. I have known her for two years and she finally tied the knot and married an American man. Looked like her dreams were coming true. Then I noticed her profile on CLL changed  to  looking for a husband. I thought maybe it didnt work out and she got divorced...Well he up and died.

"reply    Grace   oh, gerry.so nice to get your msg. Ill log on qq later. How are you now?
gerry,thank your care. My exhusband was dead on May ,cuz of cancer. So have to find lover again.    2012-07-17 02:19:35"

Sounds like a husband is more important to her than a VISA but I wanted to know a little more before I chat with here this evening.
Anyone know if there are widow's benefits that she could use if she wants to go to the USA without a husband?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:46:24 am by Pineau »