General Discussion and Useful Links > Ask An Experienced Member

Single Chinese Girls looking for husbands.

<< < (2/30) > >>

john1964:
Just my experiences over the last few months on QQ, Do not know what it is like on other sites, I am still happy to talk to other women/men, I am happy to help others with their English and in exchange improve my Chinese at the same time, John

Pillow:
My experience on  QQ over the past few months has been the same as John.  I even quit accepting QQ requests unless I know them through language site or someone else I know.  It's not really what I expected to get naked photos and a few times connecting the webcam to a naked girl.  With the game playing I found on ChnLove last spring and the QQ experiences being complete opposite of what I thought was traditional Chinese culture, I have actually backed off a bit on my search for a Chinese wife.  I will PM my QQ if you want to pass it on to the ladies.

Pineau:
I started this thread here because I thought it would be a safer place for the women because the men that come here are either married to a Chinese lady or looking for one. I have asked the mods to make this thread only visible to registered members of this site. That way they can get booted if they are abusive or vulgar. I am still waiting for an answer.

I have had similar experiences on QQ. I get random friend request and sometimes after I accept I get a naked girl or photo. That's just part of life. There are horny people everywhere. It is easy enough to delete them.

Most of my QQ friends are people I know or friends of friends. Many are connections that I met when searching the dating sites. Although I am married we can still exchange emails and sometimes give advice. I also get requests for help to find a foreign husband for themselves, daughter, cousin...thus this thread.  I do this with the full knowledge, and co-operation of my wife.

I was hoping that this thread would take off and the guys would start using it to connect Chinese women with western men but it seems to have gone dormant. Maybe guys are reluctant to post their connection information here in public. Perhaps it would be better if the ladies became members also so they could exchange contact information in private messages.  Come on guys. Help me out here. I need some suggestions on how to make this work else delete this trhead.

Arnold:
Gerry , you have a good idea here . Believe me , I've try'd this route for my two "Sister's" that I'd like to find a suitable Husband for .. for some three years now . It doesn't work here for some reason ? Maybe , Guy's ( that are single here ) think of them as hand-me-downs or our cast-offs and not reallzing what they could not only be missing .. but safe themselves a lot of trouble/heataches with Fake this and Fake that .
I think most Men are stuborn in finding what they going after their own way and no one else can know better whats good for them . So .. I've given up playing Match-maker .
What this Thread concern's , I'd leave it open if it depends on me . It doesn't hurt anyone and just maybe .. just maybe ? If it work's for just one Person to help find miss right , even taking a year to do it .. it's worth it !

Vince G:
Speaking for myself I figure I have enough on my plate. Later on if it doesn't work I may put yell out while there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version