All About China > Understanding Chinese Women

Chinese Women and Money?

(1/9) > >>

Willy The Londoner:

An interesting piece that I picked on today.

http://www.chinahush.com/2011/12/01/man-without-money-is-garbage-marriage-is-a-large-transaction/

Willy

Vince G:
Interesting I think? It certainly portrays their frame of mind.

There was one woman I wish I was there to give an answer to. Maybe it was a translation thing? But this "Woman 4: “All the animals in the world, their mating are all based on materials. I think this kind of so-called ‘large money mating’ is needed. I think no matter human or animals, this kind of matting always require one to have something which attracts the other.”

It's that first sentence, "All the animals in the world, their mating are all based on materials"  WTF are you talking about woman? (LOL) based on materials? I've never seen a Black bird sporting around in a beamer and park at his penthouse with a big screen TV? Have you?   :P

Rhonald:

--- Quote from: Vince G on December 02, 2011, 10:04:04 am ---There was one woman I wish I was there to give an answer to. Maybe it was a translation thing? But this "Woman 4: “All the animals in the world, their mating are all based on materials.
--- End quote ---

I interpret it "material" as the ability to provide. Good thing the woman said animal kingdom because in the insect word, some female species eat the male after mating.  :o Hum come to think of it, some human females devour a man's assets as well.

Vince G:
Yeah there are reasons why some women are called Black Widows.

Arnold:

--- Quote from: Vince G on December 02, 2011, 10:26:36 am ---Yeah there are reasons why some women are called Black Widows.
--- End quote ---

They ( some Women )spin their Web for years , to lure as poor Fellows into their Arms ( of Love haha ) and we fall right in .. don't we ?
We are still in a good time to find a Chinese Wife , as I see .. for years to come it will be Spider Heaven in China also . I hope NOT , but I see it coming !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version