All About China > Visas, Immigration and Emigration

How Long Before I Go??

(1/3) > >>

Scottish_Rob:
Hi guy's as you all  probably know, I am going to Qingdao in November, and I realize this is only just going into June, however, My question is:
1. When should I try to get my certificate of  no impediment....
I am sure there were other questions I wanted to ask, please be patient with me thanks guy's...:):):)

Paul Todd:
Hi Rob.
Once the certificate of no impediment has been authenticated by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office  its valid for six months from the date of legalisation. I would start the ball rolling soon my friend. I think it takes two weeks for the FCO to do their bit{by post} cost 28 pounds plus postage. Contact the General Register Office office or diy it, up to you:D

Peter:
I don't know if it is the same rules in UK as in Sweden but we in Sweden have to send the documents to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate to get the authorized before they will accept them in China..

Scottish_Rob:
Thanks for the help guys I will look into it now I know I have some spare time to address the situation.:)

Irishman:
Takes the bloody government here six months..there will be no spur of the moment marriage for me next visit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version