Author Topic: Agencies that have a great record  (Read 15264 times)

Vince G

RE: Agencies that have a great record
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 12:15:07 am »
NO WAY! did you go to JFK? yr grad?

Offline Danny

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 04:05:30 am »
This is a very sad thread. There are just two good agencies in the whole world??????? *laughs*
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:24:46 am by Danny »

Offline Danny

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 06:54:52 am »
My eyes must be getting blurry and worn out. Thanks for the summary. I don't know how I missed those.

Offline hellerjk

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2009, 07:57:54 am »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='5124' dateline='1244434507'

NO WAY! did you go to JFK? yr grad?

Ha ha... This is funny.  I went to W.C. Mepham (although I did date a girl from JFK).  I graduated 1986.  How about you?

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2009, 09:30:05 am »
I will add Guangzhou Daniel Agency, although my relationship with the person I was writing there didn't work out that was not their fault. The emfs were honest and true and I never felt that they were writing to me justy to keep the emf's coming. Also when i met te lady she knew everything that was in the emfs so they were correctly translating my messages to them.
I would without hesitation recommend them.

So to add to Mikes list above :-

Baoding Times Matchmaking Services Agency ID: P201
Changsha MeiYin International Marriage P218
Shenzhen Oriental Love Consulting Co. Ltd. P508
Shenyang Golden Olive Consultancy Corporation Limited ID: P612
Qingdao Meizhiyuan Single's club Agency ID: P656
Guangzhou Daniel International Marriage Agency , ID: P688
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

brett

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2009, 01:59:59 pm »
Yes I'd second Guangzhou Daniel International Marriage Agency , ID: P688

Even though things aren't currently good with my lady, the agency isn't to blame. They provided decent fluff-free translations, and helped me out on a couple of occasions when things got difficult. They also allowed my lady to send me her address and were fine about us QQ'ing. Also the lady I went to see did actually exist, which is something you can't always assume with some agencies :icon_cheesygrin:.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2009, 10:01:41 pm »
Well I must sat that this is a good record!!!!!

300 plus members and just 6 recommendations for good agencies and that is in one year!!!  

Probably everyone else has dealt with the same type of translators as I have - those willing to pimp lady after lady while picking up fees from them for the intros and me for translator services.

If this list of recommendations goes beyond 10 before the New Year then I will give 100 rmb to the next beggar I meet.

Brett getting your lady's address is an obligation by the agancy not a favour.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

brett

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2009, 01:47:46 pm »
Well I think I will change my mind about Guangzhou Daniel International Marriage Agency, as they've let me down badly in my hour of need. Although I am not sure if chnlove got in the way and messed things up for me. All I'm certain of is that if Miss Wu and I ever get it together they'll not get much cash out of me.

If my experience of the last couple of days is anything to go by then I am pretty shocked as to what a shambolic organisation chnlove is. If they were operating in the UK they would be shut down by trading standards, that's for sure. But hell, we all know that, and we have to remember that if you can put up with the crap, there really are some very lovely ladies on the website.

P.S. Willy - I know agencies have to give you the lady's address, but they were kind enough to let me have it for free rather than have to pay chnlove for it.

Vince G

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2009, 02:48:49 pm »
Why is Chnlove getting the blame? The two of you broke away from them and now because there is something going on with her you blame them?
Re-read what you posted.

brett

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2009, 03:09:54 pm »
Vince - I don't blame chnlove for what has happened to me. But I spent money in sending an EMF to an agency via chnlove. I got no reply from the agency, and a strange email response from someone who may or may not be involved with chnlove. Hmm, I sent 30 EMFs to a girl they've never heard of? Somebody is playing me for a fool.

Also a professional company would send emails from a corporate account, or use their own customer support system, or at the very least have an email signature. Perhaps a translator was looking for business on the side, but it's unprofessional. I won't be emailing them anyway.

I'll still be using chnlove though because I know there are genuine ladies there, and that is the only thing that matters :icon_cheesygrin:.

Offline Danny

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2009, 05:09:34 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='24612' dateline='1259982101'

Well I must sat that this is a good record!!!!!

300 plus members and just 6 recommendations for good agencies and that is in one year!!!  

Willy

I agree about that.

I wouldn't dislike them quite so much if they were just honest and open what they were doing. I just could never get the idea out of my head that the woman I was writing to and I were being played. I am sure there are some intermediaries/translators that do it well, with care and concern for both sides. But it's a matter of trust. And a whole lot of the stuff that happens isn't really conducive to the growth and establishment of trust.

Danny

Vince G

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2009, 05:34:11 pm »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='24676' dateline='1260043794'

I spent money in sending an EMF to an agency via chnlove. I got no reply from the agency, and a strange email response from someone who may or may not be involved with chnlove.
Also a professional company would send emails from a corporate account, or use their own customer support system, or at the very least have an email signature.

Your running yourself in circles looking for an answer.
You did not contact Chnlove about this lady so they wouldn't respond with an email. You sent an EMF to the agency? The only one to reply would be a translator. What some have done in the past is contact Chnlove and have them find what happen to the girl? They will send any info they find out back to you. Don't forget the lady signed with the agency. We men use Chnlove.

brett

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2009, 04:53:51 am »
Yes I am mindful that I didn't sign up with an agency, my lady did. But my response from chnlove or the agency (I don't know which) was really bizzare. I am disappointed that my lady's agency didn't help me out more. Perhaps they had their reasons. But until I get the full facts it's not worth speculating further.

At the end of the day, chnlove is just a shop window really. I don't hold a grudge against them, and if I have to choose a new lady then I will happily use their services again.

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2009, 05:26:32 am »
Brett, on the other hand: if we keep using Chnlove despite being let down, scammed and made into fools, there is certainly no incentive for them to change one bit, is there? If I fail in my present relationship, I don't think I would like to use Chnlove ever again. The risks are huge, the prices are high and the stories of men being completely ripped off are terrifying. :@

However, there seem to be decent agencies out there.

brett

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2009, 06:46:23 am »
Yes I guess we all have a love/hate relationship with chnlove. Willy's method of finding ladies seems to be the best one. Maybe I'll get Scottish Rob to find me a lady in the street when he next visits. At least I would know then that they actually exist :icon_cheesygrin:.

On the other hand, being able to search the chnlove profiles is the way I like to operate. I have a very good idea of the kind of lady I am looking for, and browsing the profiles is a lot of fun.